• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. running board mounting confusion 2004

Hello everyone, got a quick question for the masses. I recently got ahold of a set of running boards for $20. I do not know quite how to install them. From what I've read, they mount to the rocker panel or the frame rail. I'm not sure which as I've heard I need an L shaped bracket of some kind...
  2. My 1996 Yamaha XT225

Hello everyone, I wanted to show you guys my first motorcycle, an XT225 enduro. Last summer I acquired it, and it has been a fun bike to ride. I live in a rural area, so driving up and down ditches on gravel roads is a good way to pass the time. Last year towards the end of the summer I had...
  3. My used-to-me 1982 Suzuki GS850G

Hey all, I recently picked up an older motorcycle from my brother, who got it from our father. I rode on the back of it during a Grand Canyon camping trip, with my father driving (I was also the photographer!). My brother drove a 1980s Suzuki Intruder 700cc on the trip, then bought the 850 from...
  4. Fuel pressure issue 04 XLT 3.0L

Hello all, I've got a quick question for everyone before I pull a fuel pump. My 2004 3.0L is having trouble building pressure during key-on/engine-off. The pump will always get power, but will only run for less than 2 seconds (usually 1-1.25 seconds). It also only builds about 5-10psi per...
  5. My 2004 XLT 3.0 Project Thread

Hey everyone, I'm beginning to dig into my truck a lot more, so I'm making this thread to keep it up to date. It is a 2004 Ranger, more details in my intro thread My most recent escapade with it was a seized wheel bearing, linked here. To update the wheel bearing thread, it is done. I grabbed a...
  6. Ranger Front wheel bearing 2WD

Hello all, a bit of story time. Had the 2004 ranger for about 3 weeks now, been running good for less than $1,000 and I'm still happy with the purchase. I was driving to town about 15 miles away, and started to hear a howl at 60mph. Normally the howl doesn't start until 72mph so it was odd but...
  7. Introduction and some questions

Hello everyone! My name is Lord Corn and I recently got a 2004 Ranger XLT 3.0L 2WD with 122K miles. When I bought the vehicle, It had a cam sensor code, flat tire, acceptable looking spare..., rough starting but it always starts within 15 seconds, previous salvage (bed matches the cab color...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad