• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2005 Sport Trac 5.0 swap plan

Whew, that's good. Thanks again! There's tons of information on these forums and I'm reading everything that has to do with 5.0 swaps. I'm looking forward to a hotrod ST as much as the process. If it weren't for much of what I've learned here I'd have encountered a whole lot more headaches than...
  2. 2005 Sport Trac 5.0 swap plan

Thanks a ton, RonD! That all makes sense to me however the Explorer 5.0 and PCM I have in the garage has no keys. Since I'm changing cam, injectors, exhaust and plan on having it Dyno tuned can the PATS be disabled with the new flash? If not I suppose this PCM is useless to me and I'll have to...
  3. 2005 Sport Trac 5.0 swap plan

Thanks for the information, that was one of my questions. I have a complete donor Explorer as well as an Explorer 5.0 and ECM in the garage. One of my other concerns is the PATS system, as I just don't know how it works. Thanks Again. Alex
  4. 2005 Sport Trac 5.0 swap plan

Hi All, My name's Alex and I have an 05 Sport Trac with close to 300k on the original engine and transmission. It's still a great truck, no timing chain rattle, not even leaks to speak of. 4wd works, AC, most of the power windows and locks even. BUT, it's got to be on borrowed time and I just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad