• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Model cars

I have the AMT 1993 Splash Ranger model (unassembled and in the box) if anybody is looking for one. Sold my Rangers, so I lost interest in the model version ~
  2. Hard to shift into gear

Synchro gears are worn. Time for a rebuild or replace~
  3. Cover me, I am going in!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KyZYhntQ1uBkQ" width="480" height="330" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
  4. Cover me, I am going in!

Dirtman, I did not mention the other mechanical issues, it was the head gasket that got it parked. Yes, I am certain the 4.0 could be gone through (and that may still happen) but I stumbled across a very good running but non titled and butt ugly 91 2.3 l for almost nothing. I came here to see...
  5. Cover me, I am going in!

That helps. Looks like a trip to LKQ with a tape measure is appropriate after Dorian blows through here. I think for the 6 dollar entry fee, knowing for sure will be well worth the cost. I can probably look that part up online also. Thanks for the compliment on Sons truck. I am very proud of him...
  6. Cover me, I am going in!

HA! Thank YOU! Getting divorced was the best thing that ever happened to my love life!!
  7. Cover me, I am going in!

Thanks!!
  8. Cover me, I am going in!

Mr. PJ412, Here is my dilemma, 2.9 is almost 3. We know Pi is approximately equal to 3.14. The number π is a mathematical constant. Originally defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, it now has various equivalent definitions and appears in many formulas in all areas of...
  9. Cover me, I am going in!

Ron, This is EXACTLY the type answer I was looking for, thank you. I am not 100% set either way, but I can get a good running '91 2.3 (cosmetics suck) for $400. I like the Lima, have had it in another vehicle back in the 80's. So if it is a crossbar, I have to assume the donor and recipient 91...
  10. Cover me, I am going in!

I guess this is where we introduce ourselves before begging for help~ Like many I have been lurking for a long time and reading all I can here and everywhere else. I bought a '93 Standard Cab Splash 4.0 5 Spd a few years back with the idea of going through it and having a PAID for daily driver...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad