• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The Miata is a terrible truck

Lol, got manual hubs, felt invincible, got stuck. Its the circle of life
  2. The Miata is a terrible truck

My little bar of soap
  3. Building an orchard work truck.

Check out the interior. 1996 Ford ranger
  4. Building an orchard work truck.

Bought a '96 xlt 4.0 auto 4x4 a few months back and have been taking care of basic maintenance issues and getting used to the truck. I replaced the heater core, changed all my fluids and filters, and plugged a leak or two. Most recently I installed a set of warn manual hubs and thankfully the...
  5. The Miata is a terrible truck

3 months later I have replaced the heater core, found a cracked fuel filler neck, swapped all my drive line fluids and filters, and swapped my non functional automatic hubs for a set of warn manual hubs (never had a 4WD before, this is sick). Next up is a set of falken wildpeak 31" AT's on black...
  6. The Miata is a terrible truck

Hi, I just picked up a super tidy 1996 ranger XLT 4x4. Supercab, auto, one owner, 125k miles for a song ($3150). It's my first ranger but my third Ford pickup the others being a 78 f150 with a 390 and a 79 f100 with the 300-6 (god I loved that truck). I sold off my old Volvo wagon that had been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad