• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rough country suspension Help

i believe rough country guarantees the truck to be level when the lift is installed not a ridiculously high rear end. I was just looking for feedback on anybody that has ever had the lift and if they had the same issues. It’s a temporary lift. But I don’t wanna be nose diving everywhere I got.
  2. Rough country suspension Help

Yes I know this the problem I am having is the front is 7 1/2 inches from tire to fender in the front and 11 inches in the rear tire to fender. The stock blocks are 2 1/2 inches. And if the kit wasn’t supposed to use the stock blocks why are the U bolts they sent me perfect for the new spring...
  3. Rough country suspension Help

I had gotten the Upgraded springs in the rear. I have no lift block just the lift leafs and the factory bump stop block.
  4. Rough country suspension Help

I had gotten the 4x4 suspension lift from rough country with the lifted springs. The back of the truck sits 2-3 inches higher then the front of the truck. I called the guys at rough country and I had gotten contradicting answers to the problem. One guy told me to drive the truck and the springs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad