• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BAN-ONE

In Case You Were Ever Interested in buying a BMW

(y):cry:o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:.... was my roller coaster of emotions as that over 4or 5 seconds lol keep that stuff up
  2. BAN-ONE

Are there any Opie and Anthony fans?

I’m hooked on listening to old shows on YouTube, I recommend everyone try’s a few videos at least 3, 1 or 2 might not be for be what you like but there is a bit or joke or character or even celebrity that will make you give them another listen, sometimes it’s 5 comedians breaking balls for a 1...
  3. BAN-ONE

Has anyone ever seen the “mouse” tank prototypes the Germans made. It was only 2 and I believe when we found them only 1 had a turret and they didn’t really ever work. But it literally dwarfed a tiger. It was a stepping stone to “land cruiser” tank which would have been basically a mobile...
  4. BAN-ONE

Wheel spacer stupidity

My learning lesson was with 86 F150 and a MR.TIRE about 10 years ago. They put on a new set of tires picked up my truck drove home about 35 miles enjoying my nice smooth ride....until maybe 1/4 mile from my driveway I hear a clicking sound I can’t identify then I feel it in my steering wheel...
  5. BAN-ONE

Wheel spacer stupidity

I tried to tap the threads with the lugs themselves, which shows my inexperience in this area I didn’t know they were softer then the studs and made a mess. Now please don’t assume I would put a dangerous vehicle on the road and hope for the best. Have you ever had your car in the shop for any...
  6. BAN-ONE

Wheel spacer stupidity

I know I bought the wrong spacers and don’t like the studs being somewhat rigged, if I have to take the spacers off but I put about 200 miles on them, checked them nothing loosed up and no vibrations at 70 so I’m quite content now I panicked at first seeing my error but I think everything is...
  7. BAN-ONE

Wheel spacer stupidity

I ment new edge as in new edge mustang wheels 1999-2004 body style,
  8. BAN-ONE

Front brake question on a 97

Wow thank you I didn’t know those were a thing
  9. BAN-ONE

Wheel spacer stupidity

Ok so I got some new edge gt wheel for my 97 and hurriedly/uneducatedly order wheel spacers for the front wheels. I screwed up and got non hubcentric and I got 1 inch spacers so I had to grind my studs. Now I’m wondering for those running mustang wheels what size thickness spacer did you run...
  10. BAN-ONE

Thank you, I’m gonna post a pic of my rotors because it’ll prove what you just said. This truck has spent all its life below sea level and drove through a lot of salt water(high tide blocks some our roads lol)but my rotors are 2 years old and the cooling slots are filled with with rust some...
  11. BAN-ONE

Put On some “new/used” 275/70/18’s

I just got looking does that deal got a 302?
  12. BAN-ONE

Put On some “new/used” 275/70/18’s

dude those wheels to me fit the attitude of the truck as it sits. It looks like a function over looks/fit truck and i dig it.
  13. BAN-ONE

Fawk yeah!!!! Take us to break e-rock
  14. BAN-ONE

I’ve recently inherited a 97 2.3 5sp flairside and pulled the deer print wheels in favor of some new edge gt wheels, and I’m now seeing how much brake dust this truck makes. Now, the question is does anyone have a decent rotor/pad upgrade recommendation? I’m looking for any reduction in brake...
  15. BAN-ONE

New member I apologize if this is the wrong spot to post but, I was wondering if there are any old Opie and Anthony fans? It’d be alot cooler if you were 😎. Alright alright alright
  16. BAN-ONE

The Germans just to show off how smart they are by making thing super complicated and over engineered. I don’t claim to know emissions rules but I do know if they had to seal that contraption to pass couldn’t they just seal it up separately from the fuel tank, I would have only added 2...
  17. BAN-ONE

2.3L ('02-'11) Mystery vacuum leak or something...

Maybe the iac needs alil tap,tap,tap aru 🔨🏒
  18. BAN-ONE

2.3L ('83-'97) Bucking, misfire on 1996 2.3... Possible bad o2 sensor?

I’m still trying to learn myself that’s why I finally signed up to TRF. My thinking here was it the ect quits the computer read the coolant temp at -40 and goes rich to compensate for the temp. I admit I’m a complete novice
  19. BAN-ONE

2.3L ('83-'97) Bucking, misfire on 1996 2.3... Possible bad o2 sensor?

I recently had a similar issue and my fix was ect sensor(corroded itself in half).

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad