• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OldBlue61

Intermittent ABS Warning Light

DId a quick search, but couldn't find anything on this, but like the title says, my '94 had had the ABS light up ocasionally. No rhyme or reason, no pattern. Could be on the whole day, other days it doesn't come on at all. Some days it comes on at start up, and turns off after 15-30 minutes...
  2. OldBlue61

Headlight Options

Alight, I've about had it with the :poop: headlights on my '94 XLT (don't get me started on the :poop: mounting system Ford devised to hold them to the radiator support, along with the "aiming" fiasco). At some point in it's life, my Ranger had it's headlights replaced with some :poop: Chinese...
  3. OldBlue61

Not to beat a dead Mustang/Ranger wheel swap, but...

I picked up a set of 2006-09 Mustang GT wheels with Pirelli tires for $175 today. Look brand new, as the guy took them off his car w/ 2k miles on them and they are mint! Steal of the day! Rims look like the picture below. I've been reading a bunch of stuff here and I just keep getting more and...
  4. OldBlue61

Wanted Tow Bar

My truck was originally towed behind an RV when it was new. It's still got the attachment on the front of the frame for a tow bar. I'd like to find a tow bar that fits it. It's 24" from mount to mount. Most of the tow bars I see online today have a different hookup and won't work with the...
  5. OldBlue61

Replacement Headlight Recommendations

Hey all. My '94 has had the original headlights replaced with God know what brand of replacement headlights. They suck. Big time. THE absolute worst light pattern and quality. I want to replace them with an original style headlight, but which one? There are a lot of different brands and...
  6. OldBlue61

Ohio New-Old Guy

Hey everyone. Just picked up a 1994 Ranger XLT Supercab in Cayman Green, 4.0L 5 speed manual. Got it for a trade for an old ATV. 106k miles, new tires, shocks, brakes. Almost no rust! Just a little surface corrosion on the frame and a couple of rock chips that developed a bit of surface...
  7. OldBlue61

Console Latch

Anyone know where I can get the latch assembly for a '94 XLT w/ the 60/40 bench seat? I've been looking for a few days and cannot find one anywhere. The whole assembly is missing - just a hole in the base where it should go!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad