• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tinmender1963

3.0 performance mods

I have to echo that this thread is both informative on SO many levels while providing a great deal of entertainment. True value for a forum topic! Like some of you, I'm torn between an engine swap and giving some of these ideas some thought. The engine does breathe like an old man with emphysema...
  2. Tinmender1963

Lowering a 2021 Ranger

A few photos of the what it looks like today
  3. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

The rear end now sits on top the the leaf springs. The axle is mounted below the leaf springs form the factory. The front lowering is performed with an adjustable height strut. A new upper control arm is in the process of being produced by Belltech which will allow for 3 inches of drop. The ETA...
  4. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

Look back 6 or seven post and you should find them
  5. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

You are welcome and happy to help
  6. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

Here you go. Not pictured is the full shackle. Since I was going with 5.0 inches of lowering, I trimmed the hole used for lowering it 4.0 inches
  7. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

Hell, I thought I had.
  8. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

Two wheel drive and the axle sits on top of the springs
  9. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

The ride is improved. Less bounce from the back end and smoother overall. Input from the steering is much more positive and the truck is more predictable. One of the best things is I was actually able to easily hop into the bed of the truck and no climbing needed to get in and out of the cab! If...
  10. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

I purchased and installed the Belltech kit this past week. The kit is very well made and the installation was pretty straight forward. I lowered the front 2.5 inches and the rear 5.0 inches
  11. Tinmender1963

How to lower the rear?

A kit for lowering is supposedly in the works by Belltech with a due date of sometime this summer.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad