• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hot LCD Screen

I do at home but happen to be heading back home from Montana. You can hold your fingers/hand on it, but it sure seems kinda warm!
  2. Hot LCD Screen

8 inch sir
  3. High Mileage 2.3

We've had great success with the 2.3L They are tried and true. Great little powerhouse. We change oil & filter every 5,000 miles...religiously. As I live in Phoenix, my next point will likely garner me some feedback, but, I stand by it for MY environment and driving style. We...
  4. Hot LCD Screen

Good afternoon! Touching base to see if any other 2019 - 2023 Ford Ranger owners seem to feel that the LCD display in the middle of the dash gets pretty doggone warm? Thanks for any feedback. Respectfully, Doug
  5. Has anyone added a true transmission cooler?

I like the PPE pan option and plan to install it. Thank you for the feedback.
  6. Has anyone added a true transmission cooler?

Thank you. Much appreciated.
  7. Has anyone added a true transmission cooler?

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.
  8. Has anyone added a true transmission cooler?

My stock 2022 Ranger has a heat exchanger versus a separate dedicated external cooler. We live in Phoenix. Whether stop or go traffic or freeway traffic, when it's consistently above 110 everything runs hot. The old adage for transmission fluid is longer life for your transmission with...
  9. Has anyone added a true transmission cooler?

Howdy. Has anyone tried the installation of a true transmission cooler on their 2019-2023 Ranger?
  10. Snoranger’s 2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor

Excellent. Exciting times ahead!
  11. 2021 Ford Ranger Transmission Slips

Just returned to Arizona today, 2.26.2023, from a two week driving trip to Montana in our 2022 Ranger XLT Cre-Cab FX-4 truck. Began trip at 7962 miles on truck. Returned with10,700. It was well below zero without a wind chill the past several mornings. Each morning I remote started the...
  12. What did you do to your 2019 and up Ranger today?

We added a folding bed cover.
  13. Suspension loading/unloading

Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Doug
  14. Suspension loading/unloading

I can certainly see why. Thank you. Doug
  15. New Ranger Raptor at Baja 1000

AND......after the race they drove it home! Impressive indeed.
  16. Suspension loading/unloading

Do you have a preferred lube recommendation? Thank you. Doug

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad