• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rypp77

Shifting into gears

I have a 1996 Ranger / 2.3: I have been trying to fix a problem that is taking me is so many directions. I replaced the Slave, Master, TransLine, Pressure Plate, Clutch, Flywheel, Shifter bushings. I still can't get it to engage into gear when its running. Now, right after I replaced the...
  2. rypp77

Bleed the clutch problems (Need Help ASAP)

96 Ranger 2.3, 5 speed I put in a new clutch, flywheel, slave, master, trans line. Everything is together, but I can't get the clutch to disengage all the way. I have bleed the clutch like brakes, with no luck. I have bleed the clutch by popping the pedal, no luck. I had a friend pump the...
  3. rypp77

Door Locks Question:

I have a 1996 Ford Ranger (No powerlocks). My ignition works with my key but it won't lock my doors anymore. What do I need to do to get it to work? I can order new lock for the door, but which models are interchangable.
  4. rypp77

My Ranger Photoshop Paint Job:

This is what I painted in Photoshop instead of doing my work. What do you think?
  5. rypp77

Start Of My Ford Ranger Project:

I have a busy past two weeks with this project. Problems: Damaged Passenger Fender Damaged Passenger Door Bent Front Bumper Bend Hood Bed - Dents on the Passenger Side Missing matching set of OEM Rims Busted Back Window Key Lock won't work ---- Mechcanical Problems: Master Cylinder Slave...
  6. rypp77

Clutch Won't Engage: New master and slave installed

I installed a new Master and new Slave cylinder and my clutch won't engage. I also installed a new pressure plate and clutch. What might be the problem? I tried bleeding the system with no luck....what tips do you have?
  7. rypp77

Pilot Bearing: Which way does it go?

Installing a new master/slave cylinder, clutch, new flywheel, rear transmission seal, new exhaust and got stuck on one small detail. Which way do I put the pilot bearing in? It has no markings, one side it more tappered then the other. This is the only thing holding me up! Oh....do I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad