• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help

Replaced the tailgate striker bushings twice already they keep breaking ( Like after closing the gate twice ) is there a trick to adjusting the strikers? It seems I must not be getting them to the right spot when I tighten down really don't want to take it to a body shop for this
  2. Rear washer motor?

I searched on here first, I can't seem to find any info. There seems to be a rear washer motor, I just replaced the front one in the reservoir, I can hear the thing humming away when I hit the rocker switch for the rear wipers. Probably not the most important thing, it must be a booster? sounds...
  3. Doing Valve Covers Few Questions

1) So today I started the arduous and daunting task of replacing these things. Electrical Connectors are brittle broke 1 keeper leg on three connectors including an alternator connector, main wire. Anyone think putting a thin coat of blue silicone around male connector would help ? 2) I was in...
  4. Question about 4*4

Hi I just bought a 89 Bronco 2 trying to familiarize myself with the 4*4 operation, have owners manual and am stymied. I have electronic push buttons on the dash and manual locking hubs. Owners Manual seems to say it is either electronic plus automatic hubs or manual plus a shifter and indicator...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad