• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. coil spring spacers??

coil spring spacers?? and alignment?? Hey guys, just in the process of putting things back together, and I want to give that extra lift in the front to get the right ride height since I have explorer leafs and explorer rear in the truck already.......problem: coil spring spacers in the tech...
  2. Might sound crazy!!

so I am thinking lately, my old 92 is getting some repairs needed to the front end big time! and I am really not having the ambition to keep this truck as 4 wheel drive since I now have my F150 FX4....and since it is now going to be a work truck I have really been considering turning it to a 2wd...
  3. 9 inch width

so since I am going to be doing this conversion, I don't want to do wheel adapters, so I am thinking getting an 9 inch....seems the only ones are the early bronco's that are the same approx with as the ranger 8.8. I have an explorer axle swapped into my ranger and I love the 31 spline....but are...
  4. questions about axle conversion

So I am thinking that I wanna do a conversion to a SAS on a ranger....I have a 92 4x4 supercab, so i am debating this, but now that I am looking at a 94 2wd supercab for really cheap and since i want a D44 from a 78-79 F-150 and narrow it, I have never seen a 2wd front end that well....can I use...
  5. installing pilot bearing

hey guys....when installing the pilot bearing...is there any specific way that is goes in? like a special tool? cause I had an engine swap done, and I put the pilot bearing in the new engine (auto explorer it came from) and I measure the way the other one was in, and tapped it in just the same...
  6. 4.0 issues

truck specs: 92 4.0 4x4 XLT,5 spd....HAD air tilt cruise before a cab swap....electronic 4x4 too although shouldn't make a difference as it has own computer to control.... the engine had 170k miles on it..and the cab was rotten...beyond repair!! :annoyed: So I find a 90 2 wheel x-cab truck...
  7. tranny compatability (FM132 and M5OD)

i guess this question would be for AllanD becuase I know he would be able to answer this lol, I have a spare FM132 sitting around...what parts are in the two transmissions, that will interchange?? synchonizers? blocking rings? bearings?? I don't want to tear apart the FM132 to see, and then...
  8. fixing pinion angle on xploder 8.8

well guys, I had my exploder 8.8 put in my truck...it was pretty much a rush job, as I begged my mechanic buddy to do it, as my other buddy was taking my old axle for his mazda....long story.... anyway, I got my truck back and he just welded the perches perpendicular to the factory spot on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad