• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CMOS

For Sale OEM UCA's and FX4 rear shocks from 2023 Ranger

Howdy, Just got my lift kit installed so I have these "extra" parts: 1 pair of OEM Upper Control Arms ($100 for the pair, plus shipping) 1 pair of rear OEM FX4 shocks. ($75 for the pair, plus shipping) As far as I know these should fit the 2019-2023 4x4 Rangers. CMOS
  2. CMOS

Dash Panel removal, under Steering column?

Hey Guys, Need to remove this panel just below the steering column so I can mount a couple toggle switches. How does this come off? CMOS
  3. CMOS

Can I get CAD drawings for the Ranger center console?

Hey, I want to 3D print some stuff for my "cavity" of a center console. Any way I can get CAD drawings of the interior? CMOS
  4. CMOS

Suggest an Oil Filter socket...

Guys, I bought the proper oil filter socket (74/76mm, 15 flute filter socket) but the damn thing slips and didn't work. Can someone suggest a specific manufacturer socket that is proven to fit properly? Thanks, CMOS
  5. CMOS

Roll Call: Greater Houston-Tomball-Magnolia Ranger owners?

Why not? Who's in the area. I live just outside of Magnolia,TX. CMOS
  6. CMOS

Does ANYONE actually have a 2023 Ranger yet?

Simple question: Does anyone have a 2023 in possession yet? CMOS
  7. CMOS

Is there a good place to mount LED backup lights on the rear bumper?

Hey Guys, When my Ranger arrives I plan to install a set of LED backup lights under the rear bumper (?). Is there a good place to mount them? CMOS
  8. CMOS

What Catch Cans are y'all running on the 2.3L EcoBoost?

Just curious as to what brand Catch Cans y'all are running on the 2.3L EcoBoost engine? CMOS
  9. CMOS

Howdy from Texas!

Howdy All, Just joined. I actually have already placed an order for a 2023 AWD Maverick, but I'm seriously considering moving up to a Ranger Crew 4x4. I'll make my decision by the end of today. Just sayin' "Hello". CMOS

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad