• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

It was running g fine until I put a k&n intake on it
  2. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

What id an injector is so lose i could get it out by hand
  3. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

Do I have to find the plug that went to nss switch and bypass something electrical is the computer my problem. And just I have to plug in the clutch pedal switch or can I leave it alone
  4. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

Do I just leave the clutch pedal alone
  5. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

Can I put the 2004 throttle body on it
  6. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

No see I also have a 2001 transmission thats wht I wanted to put in it at first but I put the 2004 in e everything bolted up just fine e just do t know electrical
  7. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

Yes the automatic before I put the Manual in was and I don't know where the nss pig tail is to bypass
  8. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

Its a badass truck the motorr was just rebuilt its Makes crazy noise out of the intake
  9. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

The transmission is from a 2004 ford ranger. There are plugs on the transmission are different and wires still hanging down i don't know if I just tuck them away?. Also they key doesn't work i have to jump the ignition relay to start and still it will crank sometimes but run horrible and...
  10. I have a 1990 ford ranger and i swapped a manual in

I swapped a manual transmission in my 1990 ford ranger 4.0 sxt and I'm having trouble with the wiring please help. Tha k you

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad