• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2002 B4000 Rear Door Latch Failure

The latches on both rear doors of my 2002 B4000 have failed. I have read that this is due to Ford putting plastic ends on the actuator cables that crumble over time. Is this something that I can repair myself? I've seen kits offering metal crimp-on replacement ends, but I'm not a mechanic. I...
  2. 2002 b4000 auto dim mirror failure

The rear view mirror on my 2002 B4000 truck is getting hazy and the auto-dim doesn't really work anymore. How much trouble is it to replace the mirror? Also, does anyone here know if there is an after market mirror that will match the factory wire harness and plug without rewiring? Thanks
  3. New System

Since I started reading here I seem to have caught the audio bug. A couple of months ago I replaced the front speakers in my '02 B4000 with Pioneer TS-A6872R 3-ways w/foam baffles. With the baffles the bass sounds really tight. It made such an improvement in my sound that now I've bought...
  4. Blaupunkt TSB200

Blaupunkt THb 200A ? Does anyone here know anything about the Blaupunkt THb 200A 8" powered subwoofer? I'm looking for something to just fill in the low end. I don't need or want it thump or rattle the windows. I also don't want to sacrifice the jump seats or storage space in my 2002 B4000...
  5. Replacing Power Mirror?

Shortly after my last trip to the carwash a small piece of wire fell out of my driver's side powered mirror. The mirror can still be adjusted but it vibrates when I'm driving and the least touch knocks it out of whack. The local Mazda dealer quoted me $234.95 for a new mirror and $48.00 labor...
  6. Tire Upgrade Questions

Hi All, I have a few questions regarding tires for my 2002 Mazda B4000, 4x4. I'm still running with the stock P245/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires. I've decided to replace them with Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos before next Winter. I'm considering upsizing to LT265/75R16C tires. In the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad