• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangertoy

Catahoula Recreation Park @ Sicily Island, LA

WWW.OFFROADALLIANCE.COM November 6th we will be headed back down to The Island! Nolen and the Cottonland Cruiser guys, Bayou Cruisers, Mississippi Early Bronco Club, and some of those weird guys from Louisiana will be joining us for this ride! The more we have the better!! We are trying to get...
  2. rangertoy

went to Catahoula Offroad park @ Sicily Island LA

went with the guys from www.offroadalliance.com to Catahoula Recreation park in Sicily island LA (www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com/)
  3. rangertoy

Multitool/Knife check!

i carry a Benchmade 9050 AFO auto http://www.benchmade.com/products/9050 In most states it is legal for Police, fire, EMS and Military to carry auto knives
  4. rangertoy

airbag light and 4 hi and 4 lo lights flashing

This started when I put my truck back together after changing the heater core. The airbag light is flashing a 2/7 pattern, which is the indicator light for the passenger side airbag cut off switch. The 4wd lights are flashing 6 times then stop, until I try to engage 4x4. The rear running...
  5. rangertoy

Need Advice... DANA 30 SAS...

If you do get a d30 with the CAD on it , there is a kit that you can buy that will convert it to use a cable (kinda like a manual choke cable), from what I understand the best years to get a d30 is a 96-98 XJ jeep. I would use coils, but I like coils, leaves are easier though. When you get the...
  6. rangertoy

Rangertoy's SAS lots of pics

Well it has been a busy couple of months. I am almost finished with the SAS on my 99 ranger. It started out because of cheap wheel bearings, one came apart and f-ed up pretty much everything on the drivers side. It was going to cost around 2 grand to fix the IFS so I said screw it and started...
  7. rangertoy

dana 30

i don't really know how yall do things, but I have said before I have a friend with a 90 model YJ he is running a built 350sbc, 4.88s open diff on 39.5 boggers and has NEVER cleaned teeth off of his R&P or broken a shaft, i know the d35 in my 99 would ever hold up to 39.5s.
  8. rangertoy

Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

I am in the middle of putting a d30 under my 99, there are alot of different reasons we have chosen this particular axle, whether it be for availibility or cost, i know around here in the south d44s are pricey and usually worn out, now to the strength of the d30 i know a guy with 39.5" boggers...
  9. rangertoy

8.8 mini spool?

I am sure it has been asked before, what do ya'll think about a mini spool in a8.8 daily driver
  10. rangertoy

98-00 manual hub problem

I have a 99 ranger with AVM manual hubs and the one on the drivers side keeps coming off. I am wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and if you have any solutions to stop this. Thanks for any imput
  11. rangertoy

New from MS

Hi folks, I have been coming here for awhile checking out you tech forums finally decided to join you all have a GREAT site. I am from a small town in south central MS, where I have a dairy farm. My DD and trail rig is a 99 Ranger with 5 inches of lift currently on 33x12.50 TSLs, I have a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad