• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 Driving lighis

Anyone know the part # for the driving light bulbs on a 2000 Ranger? Also, can anyone recomend a better, brighter bulb? thanx for your help:icon_thumby:
  2. Bed coating on chrome

Anyone know if bed coatings such as Herculiner will stick to and cover chrome? :dunno:
  3. Herculiner on body pannels

I'm thinking of doing my rockers with Herculiner ( bed coating ). Before I do I wanted to hear from anyone who has done this or knows anyone who has. I know alot of Jeepers do it on the outside & floorboards too. I have seen pics but never actually saw one up close. My bed was done when I bought...
  4. Safe speed in 4WD high?

We just got 3inches of snow and supposed to get 4 more. What's the max speed in 4WD high I can run and not F--- anything up on my 3litre? Six inches is basicly a blizzard in Nashville. Can I run 50-55 mph on the interstate in 4WD high and be safe?
  5. ABS on after mudding..what's up?

Twice now when in the mud my ABS light has come on. It goes off after the engine has been cut off for awhile. What causes this?
  6. Why smaller rims on larger tires??

Maybe I just dont get it but.... why do so many people put 15's on 4x4s? Even on full size trucks? Why would you put bigger tires on a truck, with 15 inch rims? :icon_confused: I have stock 16's right now..if I put 31's on...why would I go with a smaller rim?? just curious......
  7. flare side tool box

Does anyone make a tool box (truck box for the bed) for a short bed flare side (step side) Ranger? Thats not $400 bucks. Been look'in for a year now. I saw one on a flare side last week, but I didn't get to talk to the guy so I don't know if he altered anything or where he got it. :dunno: thanx...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad