• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. irondragon013

Picking an Subwoofer amp

I am laying plans to put a 10 in Sub in my extended cab. I am going to build the box myself. I have the design made up after a lot of math and changing numbers. It is a sealed box and I figured it has around 1.2 cubic ft inner volume without anything in it. It fits where I want it to behind...
  2. irondragon013

A4LD won't shift into gear

The trans on our 93 extended cab XLT ranger 3.0L had to be taken out to replace the freeze plugs on the back of the engine. Since it went back in the trans won't go into a drive gear. We think that the torque converter my have slipped and broke something like the pump. I was hoping you guys...
  3. irondragon013

checking transmission facts

I just wanted to make sure I am looking for the right automatic trans. It is for a 1993 ranger XLT 3.0L. I believe it is the A4LD automatic. My dad says our current (dead) trans has a cable driven speedo if that changes anything. Thanks for any help, Steven
  4. irondragon013

Hello

Hi my name is Steven. My family has a 1993 ranger. The truck needs an engine and trans. It has been sitting for quiet a while. It is a 3.0L with an automatic. Joined so I can get this truck back on the road. Steven

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad