• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. starting troubles

Alright wel lthis just started happining today. Whenever i go out to the truck the thing will not start for like 10 mins. The CEL light isn't on but ithink the bulb went bad. But only guess i can really think of is CPS
  2. Manual to Auto swap

I got a 99 3.0 and im tired of driving stick. What do i gotta do/have to do this swap. I need what tranny and all that other good stuff thanks
  3. Hey

Well i did the fulltime 4x4 and it ****ed up my drivers side hub. Is there anyway i can throw in axles from a newer ranger and get warn hubs? or something? im not gonna spend my money for avm's for them just to break.
  4. I guess i'll show the 99

Bottomin out sucks too lol Why did ford put white 4x4 stickers on a white truck?
  5. Alright this sucks

Well i went to muddy gras this weekend, well today and went to go into 4wd and got nothing. i got the clicks on the dash but it wasn't locking in. Driveshaft was spinning. So idk what the hell is going on. I'm guessing the hubs. Anyone know anything
  6. So yeahh.

On the way home from the girlfriends house coming up to a stop sign with heavy cross traffic i hit the brakes and went straight to the floor. slide straight into traffic and luckily i hit a break in traffic. i turned sharp getting sideways and nearly over corrected it into a tree. Got home and...
  7. clutch

Well i replaced the clutch with the new motor and i have only driven it 180 miles since it was in. now i have no clutch resistence what so ever and i cannot put the truck into gear. wtf is it
  8. Well lol

I melted two pistons Saturday.. So if anyone has any info on a 4.0 swap please let me know. Story: Driving down i95 motor starts to bog, pull off and white smoke goes everywhere.. btw temp guage barely moved.
  9. What is needed

I have a 3.0 1999 Ranger with Electric Transfer case. I have searched but i guess im not searching the right key words. What is needed for a complete Etransder case setup to a manual one? Thanks
  10. Front Hooks

I really don't know what section this would go in, so sorry folks. But where can i find front mountin hooks for my 99 ranger? I have gotten stuck a couple of times and the rear mount isn't all that accessible.
  11. 1999 3.0 4x4

Does anyone else have one? mine likes to bog down in the mud with 32x11.50's and i wanna go to 33 by 12.50's. And i cannot use 4x4 high or it will just bog. it's either 2wd or 4lo So i was wondering what i gotta do to get more power.
  12. New Guy from Central Florida.

Hey guys how's it hangin? I currently got a 99 Reg cab 4x4 with a 2 inch body lift on 32's looking to get 33's. Name is Jon and im down if anyone else is in the area to go muddin

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad