• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. adam17

2001 dash swap

My buddy has a complete dash he took out of his 2001 ranger. I want to know if it will fit in my 1993 ranger?
  2. adam17

Steering wheel help PLEASE!

I have a 1993 Ranger and Im trying to put in a GT Grant steering wheel. I have the original steering wheel unbolted but I cant pull it off. is there any tricks or a certain way im suppose to do this? i dont have a steering wheel puller and my buddy took it off before without one, i just cant...
  3. adam17

port and polish heads?

im wanting to part and polish my heads and intake manifold. Has anyone done this? was it worth it, and what differences did you notice?
  4. adam17

93 Ranger prerunner project

Heres the process of building my daily driver into a prerunner. eventually it will hopefully be a class 1450 race truck. Ill keep it updated as I go along. here is what it looked like when I first got it. the stock suspension camburg 5.5 bent beam kit how it sat after the lift and 31"...
  5. adam17

RaceRangers Build

oooohhh man.. i think someone bit off more than they can chew.. lol looking good man.. that looks like the parking garages in river park.
  6. adam17

D44 swap on a 1986 4wd Ranger

Im thinking of buying my cousins 1986 4wd ranger. I wanna do a D44 swap from a f150 or bronco. Im gonna build a race truck out of it so i dont want to narrow it or anything. How much wider are the D44 beams on each side? and how much further out are the coil mounts than the ranger beams? also is...
  7. adam17

Extended radius arm question

i need extended radius arms for my bent beam kit on my 1993 2wd ranger. I heard that radius arms off the i beam f150's are longer than ranger radius arms. so I figured I can just take a set off an F150 at the junkyard and use them as "extended" radius arms on my ranger. BUT i dont know if the...
  8. adam17

power steering leak

I have a 1993 ranger, 3.0V6, auto. i just changed all my steering components, then i noticed i had alot of lash in the steering so I loosend up the lock nut and tightened the screw on my steering box all the way till i felt it starting to get snug then backed it out a little bit. then went to...
  9. adam17

trouble starting my 3.0

I have a 93 3.0 ranger. its having trouble starting only when its cold....... It starts up then falls on its face and almost dies(sometimes it does die) then picks back up again and does this several times until it clears up, then runs fine the rest of the day. I have also noticed when it does...
  10. adam17

F-150 beam conversion on Ranger

I have a 1993 2wd ranger with camburg bent beams, 5.5 eibach lift coils and stock bent and turned radius arms. I have 7 inch lift coils i want to put on but want to put wider beams on. Can I put the F-150 beams and radius arms on my ranger witht he 7 inch lift coils? will the beams bolt up to...
  11. adam17

F-150 beam conversion on ranger

I have a 1993 2wd ranger with camburg bent beams, 5.5 eibach lift coils and stock bent and turned radius arms. I have 7 inch lift coils i want to put on but want to put wider beams on. Can I put the F-150 beams and radius arms on my ranger witht he 7 inch lift coils? will the beams bolt up to...
  12. adam17

trouble running when first started

I have a 1993 Ranger, 3.0, automatic. Lately my truck has been running wierd. Most of the time when I start my truck my rpm's drop really low almost to the point where the motor dies, then they rise again. Sometimes it only does this once and other times it does it repetitively 3 to 4 times. But...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad