• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2014 (yes) International Ranger CV joint maintenance

Greetings, I live in Nicaragua and have an "International" Ranger (2014, 70K kilometers, 4x4, 3.2L, 6-speed, 4 door) that took over from my 98 Ranger (still truckin) that I brought from Canada. I would appreciate your thoughts about 2 maintenance items. While under warranty (expired years ago)...
  2. Transmission Failing? - serious groaning noise shifting into reverse

I've searched the forum for various takes on transmission "noise(s)" and couldn't find anything related to my situation. Your help would be much appreciated since, living in Nicaragua, resources (garages, mechanics, parts) for fixing my vehicle are very limited. I have a 98 Ford Ranger XLT...
  3. Engine stalls uphill only!

Thanks for dropping in on this - a bit of a last ditch call for advice or help. I have a 98 Ford Ranger 4x4 with the 4 liter engine and auto transmission (145,000 kilometers). The engine stalls or hesitates when going up steep (back-country road) hills. The stall is more like a hiccup, lasting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad