• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. _@_

Awesome old FoMoCo video

I'm guessing this is from the 30s ish. Pretty neat to see how they did it back in the day. I cant figger out how to link straight to the video so without further ado... http://randomactsofpatriotism.blogspot.com/2011/01/way-it-was.html :headbang:
  2. _@_

Nothing happens when I turn the 4wd switch

:bawling: Over the summer I didn't turn on 4x4 much, maybe 3 or 4 times. I tried to switch it on a couple days ago and nothing happened. I tried trouble shooting it and all the fuses are good but when I turn on my truck none of the 4wd lights turn on. It's a 2002 4.0 auto with electric shift 4x4...
  3. _@_

Whitetail Deer + Truck Picture...

:icon_surprised:U SHOT BAMBI!:icon_surprised: j/k, looks like good fun. i want to start hunting but all the BS rules and regs you have to follow in nj make it not worth the effort.
  4. _@_

Going on a big road trip soon

I'm going from nj to Idaho to arizona back to NJ soon. My trucks at 175k and I've had it for about 12k miles. I've changed the oil a couple times and the air filter and the brakes. so my questions are: what maintenance things should I do/check/look at before I go?Suggestions to boost mpgs?any...
  5. _@_

Question about grill guards?

Would a grill guard for a 2nd gen exploder bolt on to a 4th gen ranger?
  6. _@_

Moving a canoe with a ranger?

Hey. my sister wants me to move a canoe for her. I think it's maybe 16 feet long. whats the best/safest way to haul it around?
  7. _@_

My cd player is jammed

I have an 02 ranger with the 6 disc changer stereo. Long story short- it's jammed, previous owner broke it. When i try to cycle through the different disc spots nothing happens and when I try to eject it it gives me " CD error." Is this fixable or should I pull it out and put in a new one?
  8. _@_

Can't shift into park or 1st

Hi everyone, Merry christmas. I bought an '02 ranger about a month ago. it's 4x4, 4.0, and i think 5R55E trans. mileage is about 163,xxx. I've put about 800 miles on it, and for about the first 700 miles it was fine. Recently, it stopped being able to be put in park. it's almost like the gear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad