• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85 v6 help

Hello all, I'm trying to help my buddy get his truck running again. It's a 85 v6. I'm assuming its a 2.8. Haven't dealt with the older trucks much so I'm semi-lost. So here's the problem. The truck ran fine. Then it was parked for about a month. He went out to start it the other day and it...
  2. 2003 Sport Trac PROBLEM HELPP!!!!

Ok I'm throwing 2 codes don't remember the numbers off hand but they are lean bank one and lean bank two. The truck THINKS its lean but it is really pig rich with black smoke comming out the exhuast and barely running. any ideas? i believe that code says it could be o2, mas, or coil pack if...
  3. front drop springs '89 ranger

he's talking about using the explorers leaf springs with the explorer rear. I don't think it will drop the truck at all. and alignment shouldnt be a big deal just get a camber kit and take it to the shop
  4. Drop spindles- somebodys gotta make em!

the djm 4/5 drop kit comes with new springs and upper control arms... don't know how low your trying to be
  5. front drop springs '89 ranger

If you use an explorer rear end it will already spring under. If your only looking to lower the rear like an inch you should try doing a shackle flip in the rear. Spring under in the rear will drop you like 3-4 inches. And if you use the stock explorer leaf springs I don't think you will lower...
  6. a little flex

My buddies uni-mog getting a lil testing Pre-Paint Still needs bump stops in the front so it will stop hitting the cab but other then that this thing is a blast
  7. 1963 unimog

quick video of my friends unimog... enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeDc6xMe9u4
  8. Freak Show new Pics

Well I have posted up some pictures of this truck before. Here are some NEW pics of it. For those that don't know its a 1965 Econoline. 400 Pontiac with a 400 turbo trans. Locked 9" rear with 3.73s. Setup as a 60s style dragster. Old style torque thrusts and old style rubber. Homemade...
  9. Sport Trac vs. Tiburon

Ok... so im driving home from my buddies hot rod shop, when i get off the interstate to take my buddy to his jeep. i pull up to the redlight and stop and wait for green... so my light turns green and i procede to pull out into the intersection and make a left turn... i just so happen to see this...
  10. land speed record truck

http://minitruckzone.tenmagazines.com/articles.asp?page=tenarticle&aid=3608 dunno if it was posted... but its worth being posted again imma hunt around and see if i can find some more specs on this truck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad