• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Zombiemoto

My prerunners..

My 96 f150 4x4 351W auto fiberglass front and rear BajaNorth Cut and turned beams Pro comp extended radius arms Deaver spring pack limit straps 35s soon to get a bed cage and longer shocks all the way around possibly coil overs and full cage.. This is my 2011 Ranger before mods...I use it for...
  2. Zombiemoto

Superchips 1950...questions?

I bought a used 1950 that was used to tune a diesel. I paid to get it un VIN-locked but all the info still shows for the old truck like vin number and such.. Just want to make sure when I plug it into my 2011 ranger that it wont try and load the diesel tune and just mess everything up...
  3. Zombiemoto

EFI help

I have a new '85 EFI 2.3L from pan to head..bored .40 over,blanced, ported head and intake .461 lift cam etc.. Now then my problem is as soon as it starts the fuel pressure jumps to 40psi which is max for my pressure regulator, idle should be 30psi..or used to be, as soon as you step on the...
  4. Zombiemoto

New to these forums

Hello all, Names Ryan im in British Columbia Canada.. Im starting a Canadian prerunner:icon_thumby:..pics are alrady in the Prerunner forum under "Olde Prerunner".
  5. Zombiemoto

Olde Prerunner

Howdy, these are the stages of turning my 85' Ranger into a prerunner. This is as the truck started,old,rusty and 360,000KMS...I use the D-8 CAT for my rock crawler:D haha New Engine.(overbore, ported head, .460lift comp cam, ACCEL ignition..other goodies to come im sure) Fiberwerx 5"rear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad