• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. U-Joint

What is the Spicer u joint series that fits in my truck? Does it even fit?
  2. Rear drive shaft boot

My rear drive shaft boot is torn the Ford dealership down the road can't sell me the individual boot alone. They gotta sell it to me with a whole new drive shaft! Are there any tricks to seal up a torn boot? The tear is not huge. There's gotta be something that can take the flex and accordion...
  3. New Clutch

I just recently replaced the clutch and drove it two hours and it was fine. I turned into a gas station and now I'm getting a clanking sound. It SOUNDS like the driveshaft from the transfer case to the front wheels is clanging. It really clatters when I give it gas and at low speeds. Could it...
  4. Windshield

Hey guys, I've been noticing in the morning, there is condensation on the inside-side of my windshield. Why is this? I usually leave the vents open when the truck is off and my windows are shut tight. I have to wipe the water off with a towel and defrost the windshield. Is this a possible crack...
  5. Baffle

There's a baffle that outside air goes through before it goes through the tube thing, then the airbox. It's roughly behind the right headlight. Is that baffle, with a small square hole at the bottom, really necessary for keeping dirt/water/other stuff out? Will taking it off allow more air to...
  6. Tornado Air Management System?

Does anyone have this Tornado vortex of fuel thing on their rig? Is it legit? Where to you put it? Tornado KI-70
  7. Diameter?

I read the exhaust article in the tech library. What's your take on 2.25 or 2.5 inch pipes? I wanna put on a flowmaster 40 on, just a strait chop off the old, put on the new.
  8. air intakes

Does anyone have the ifab performance intake kit or the kurtz kustomz tru rev induction kit installed? I know they say it will gain HP, but will it really? It looks like Ifab has a better setup than kurtz because of the aluminum tubes and more stuff. What do you guys think? -frickin'...
  9. Hedman, JBA, or Pacesetter Headers?

Hedman has headers for the Ranger, and so does JBA and Pacesetter. My gut is telling me Hedmans are better, but I want to hear it from some of you guys who have installed these things. Is one really better than the other, and am I going to have to replace them every 4 years because of rust?
  10. shifting out of 4x4

I shifted my truck into 4x4, just 'cause I haven't done so in a while, just to get it through the cycles, and everything was fine. When I shifted back to 2 wheel, after a couple seconds, the front end started clicking really fast.The clicking got faster as the wheels turned faster, not as the...
  11. Throttle Body Spacer

Hello Fellow Space Rangers! I have 2 questions. Is is worth saving up around $100 for a throttle body spacer? Also, are there better ones than others? I have a 94 Ranger 4.0. My belief is that it would be beneficial. What do you think?
  12. Compressor

This is kind of a stupid thing, but my A/C is not functioning AND winter is coming, so I just unplugged the harness plug from my A/C compressor. Now some tension is released from the belt and the compressor is now just freewheeling. Adds maybe 5 horsepower Love this site guys! Keep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad