• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 00 wheels on an 08 Ranger Supercab

I have a 08 Ranger supercab XLT 2WD. Has 15" 7.0J wheels stock. Will the wheels off of a 2000 Ranger 15" 6.75J fit or make any difference if I wanted to switch. Thanks
  2. 08 Ranger Ext. Cab noisier inside than my 02

Bought my 02 new and had no issues with it other than alignment when new until I traded on an 08. The 08 is noticeably noiser (air noise around upper door/window) at highway speeds (Both sides). Ford used to brag about making the quietest vehciles, and they did do a very good job.It would now...
  3. Question about bed removal

How much difficulty in pulling the bed on a XLT Supercab? Can two guys lift it? Anything trickey I need to know? Trying to put in a rear sway bar and Ford ran a solid vent line right in front of the bolt hole in the frame on the 08. Then they mounted the fuel tank within and inch on the...
  4. Roush F/R sways on 02 XLT

Just finished installing these on my 02. Seemed to have really changed handling to the good. Corners very flat and has a nice feel to it. I do notice a bit more firmness in the ride. No directions with kit, so I spent most of a day trying to figure out how the rear one went in. Not sure yet...
  5. Need rear sway bar mounting instructions/diagram

Got the Roush F/R sway bar kit but no instructions. Anybody got any info on how to mount the rear bar?
  6. Battling water spots in paint

02 XLT with water spots in very shiney original paint. Tried clay bar with no success. Washed with detergent (Joy dishwashing) to wash wax away and they're still there just as stubborn as ever. Do you think I might need several more washings to get down to the problem level or give me some...
  7. 3.0 vs 4.0

This has probably been discussed a lot, but I'm not finding anything so I'll just ask. Have a perfect 02 XLT extended cab with the 3.0 auto. Love it but sometimes wish for a little more umph. They still make the 4.0 in a 4X2 but I'd have to order one since they're rare. Just wondering if it's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad