• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2004-2.3l. troubles

I already changed the oil! Oil was changed already and put lucas in it. Still the noise remains! Also when the truck is on and I open the oil cap it has an extreme amount of blowby blowing out! IS THIS NORMAL? No water in the oil though! I already pulled off the intake and valve cover and i...
  2. 2004-2.3l. troubles

I just got this 04 ranger with a 2.3 16 valve. The problem is when the engine warms up it will make this ticking noise pretty bad! Ranger only has 73,000 miles on it! They say it might be a sticking valve. The truck runs like a champ and has no lost power. Is this motor still savable? ANY...
  3. Will 3.0 torque converter work for my 2.9?

Hey what's up guys? I have an 89 ranger with a 2.9 v6 and I have this 3.0 torque converter. Does anyone know if this would work? Maybe I can save a few bucks. I got this ranger with the tranny not working so I got another one and thought I might ask for advice if anyone knows. Thanks. The 3.0...
  4. Low budget 2wd lift for 85?

Hey guys I'm pretty new to this sight and I've been looking around at some ideas. I have an 85 2wd and really want to add atleast 3 inches In front. I have 3" blocks in the rear already. Any tips would be appreciated. I have about 500 to put towards a front lift right now and kinda wanted a few...
  5. Am I able to do this tranny swap?

I have an 85 ranger 2.8v6 automatic. I Recently bought a 3.0 tranny from a 94 ranger with 60,00 miles. Does anyone know if this trans will fit in my 85? I know they are both a4ld transmissions but I'm not sure if I can pull this off. Please any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad