• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stuck split pin

I was doing the front brakes on my 93 4L 4x4 today, drivers side the pins tap out real easy with a screwdriver, no problems. On the passenger side, I've been beating the living crap out of these things to get them to move at all. I finally got the top one. Ended up grabbing a punch of sorts...
  2. Pocket bearing going out.

Whines in all gears but 4th. How hard is this to replace? I assume you have to drop the transmission. I'm good enough with engines, I don't think twice about tearing into anything but the bottom end. Even more so if I know the engine, but I've never done anything with a transmission. If I...
  3. Starter won't engage. Just one click.

Started off doing thing a number of months ago. Just tapped the starter with something solid and everything was fine. About a week ago, it decided it was through with that and quit starting after the love taps. So I figure it's the starter itself since banging on it made it work. Replaced...
  4. headlight wiring help

So I bought a ranger used from a guy at a good price since it needed a few things. Well one of those things is he had the headlight ghetto rigged up and running straight off the battery. Removing the wire from the battery to turn them off. I figured all I needed to do was hook the lights back...
  5. efan

thinking about putting an electric fan in my ranger. Is there a factory fan off another ford product that bolts in? I did it once on a thunderbird that I did a 351 swap in. There wasn't enough room left in the engine bay for the belt fan, so I went electric and fabricated my own brackets, so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad