• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. D44 ttb swap

okay so i have herd lots of diffrent ways to to do a d44ttb swap and ppl saying it will or wont work, it seems to me that the easyiest way would be to extend the beams 1"? then i dont have to deal with shortening the shafts. also i got a 6inch lift in my ranger wondering if i were to do the ttb...
  2. what size leafs

im in the middle of doing a sas with fw d44 and a 9inch axle, im doing leafs front/rear, i want to run 38s so i was wanting to see what leafs other people have used.i was plannign on using chevy leafs but i dont think thatll give me enough clearance. anyhelp?
  3. homemade steering extender

in the last little bit i have decided to lift my ranger, so i found myself some 3 inch body lift blocks,i still need to get the steering extender and shifter extender, but i was wondering if you really need the shifter extender for a manual tranny,also i priced out a steering extender and there...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad