• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tobs99Ranger

Painting stock rims

Im looking for any help on painting my stock rims. I love the look of black rims, but I can't afford them right now. Is there any certain brand of paint that any of you have tried? Thanks for any help
  2. Tobs99Ranger

Intake Leak?

So my Ranger (99 with the 4.0, automatic 4wd) was running like crap the other day. So I changed the plugs, the ones on the pass side looked fine but I had new ones so I changed them, then I went to the drivers side and the looked horrible I cant believe it was still running. I put the new ones...
  3. Tobs99Ranger

Mounting Tires?

Hey, is it possible to mount a 15 inch tire on a 16 inch rim? The reason im asking is my buddy has some 15 inch tires and my Ranger has 16 inch rims. Any help would be great, thanks guys. TobsRanger
  4. Tobs99Ranger

How do I do this?

A buddy of mine would like a pict of the his ranger done like this does anyone know where he could get this done?
  5. Tobs99Ranger

Motorcycle Question

Well I have a 1981 Yamaha Maxim 650, and I just put new main and pilot jets in it because the guy that had it before me drilled them all out and it was getting way to much fuel and fouling all the plugs. Since I had it all apart I checked the floats and needles and they seemed to be fine, so I...
  6. Tobs99Ranger

Finally got my bike last night!

Just picked up me new bike, its a 1981 Yamaha Maxim 650 with 8 thousand miles. Its in really good shape, after I get it clean and shiny I will post some picts
  7. Tobs99Ranger

Looks like im changing my wheel bearing...

Guess I gotta change my driver side wheel bearing on my 99 Ranger, is this a pretty easy job with just basic hand tools or am I going to need something special?
  8. Tobs99Ranger

What oil you guys use?

Just wondering what motor oil you guys like to use, we just got some Royal Purple at work today and was wondering if any of you have used it
  9. Tobs99Ranger

Anybody ride snowsleds?

If you do, where do you ride and what do you have to ride? I just picked up a 1991 Ski Doo Formula MX 500 runs great, lots of fun
  10. Tobs99Ranger

You guys watch American Loggers?

Just wondering if any of you guys watch it on Discovery on Friday nights, I live in Millinocket where the shop is so its kind of cool to see my town on tv
  11. Tobs99Ranger

Finally getting a new truck for work

So I work at CarQuest and I deliver parts in northern Maine, the vehicle that I use a 05 Chevy Colorado 2WD, totally pile of crap. We just found out that we are getting two 2010 Rangers i'm hoping they will be 4WD, I will put some picts up as soon as we get them in June

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad