• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. White smoke, black smoke, rough idle.

'94 Mazda B4000, manual trans, 233k miles. So driving it home a month ago it started running REAL rough, hesitating, trying to stall, didn't want to idle for more than a few seconds without the RPM dropping so I kept having to tap the accelerator to keep it from stalling while idling. Felt...
  2. Distributor problem?

Hey folks, I have a '94 Mazda B4000. 230k miles. Here's what's happening. I think 2 or 3 cylinders aren't firing at times. Started yesterday. I drove it out the driveway, then it kept stalling, wouldn't start unless I gave it gas. When it did start, it would be smooth for maybe 10 seconds...
  3. Did I break my starter?

Hey all, I received the dreaded "click" and silence when trying to start my '94 B4000 (M/T). I figured it might be bad wiring since I know that it's old and corroded. When I had the starter/relay/battery wiring taken out, I thought, hey, maybe I'll test the starter motor by hooking up a jumper...
  4. Leaf spring hangers?

Hey all, Was hoping you could provide some insight into this. I drive a '94 Mazda B4000 (Manual, Cab Plus) One of my leaf spring hangers broke. Note that I have a limited knowledge of suspension components. I can see that there is a shackle on the rear end of the leaf spring that attaches to...
  5. Extremely high vacuum?

I recently hooked up a vacuum gauge to my '94 Mazda B4000 (5spd, 168k). The engine was warmed up. The needle hit 30 hg (the highest reading) and didn't move. Is there anything that would cause a really high vacuum reading? I looked at a bunch of vacuum diagnosis guides but none of them said...
  6. Water Pump Surgery on a 94

Hi folks, I'm driving a '94 Mazda B4000 4.0L V6 with 167k miles. Manual, w/ broken A/C. My cooling system is pretty screwed up. The radiator is leaking intermittently, I think something else is leaking coolant (not sure what yet) and the fan clutch tends to function incorrectly after about 30...
  7. Fan clutch issue?

Hey all, I may have a fan clutch issue. I have been scouring the internets reading about all sorts of fan clutch problems on various forums, but I figured I'd post my particular symptoms to make sure I'm not spending money on something that's not an issue. I'm driving a '94 Mazda B4000 with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad