• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sacredauto

Let's see what's out there....

djm 4/5 on tiny(free) tires. eventually i'll get around to finishing my 5.0 swap. been off the road for 2 years now. lack of funds and lack of time make a build hard.
  2. sacredauto

Cheapest complete 3/4?

agreed. plus with the right explorer rear end you get disk brakes, limited slip, and possibly even traction bars.
  3. sacredauto

How long has it taken you to lower your truck?

it took me about 7 hours with a lift to do my 4/5, 45 minutes getting the truck centered perfectly becuase the frame rails are just too narrow. and it was my first time doing anything like that and i was taking my time.. if i had to do it again i could probably do in in 4 hours easy
  4. sacredauto

Capability of a 3/4 drop

i put a washer and dryer in the back of my already on the bumpstops 4/5 drop, as long as you don't mind a bumpy ride whille hauling you won't have an issue with it, can't say much for the snow seeing as i live in eastern North carolina though
  5. sacredauto

handling/driveability ?'s with rear flip, 2" coil chop up front on 96....

all i can advise is to not cut the springs, it will adversely affect handling, especially with the heavier engine up front
  6. sacredauto

Let's see what's out there....

my 4/5 drop. it's on jackstands in the backyard now awaiting an engine donor. it'll be on the gound eventually. as soon as it runs again it's getting the cab cut into for driveshaft clearance and then a notch. getting it on the ground as soon as i can.. want another 2 inches static drop before i...
  7. sacredauto

Lowering '99 SuperCab questions... Newb!

i have the 4/5 drop on mine. i didn't take the bumpstops off because i really didn't feel like hurting anything because the roads here are shit. rides rough now.. or, did. as soon as it runs again, i'm notching the back and cutting a new driveshaft tunnel so i can get it a little lower

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad