• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Biscuit44

Im gonna buy a superlift

So i plan on buying a superlift in a few months. I wanna get the bilstein HD shocks. would those work with the 4 inch superlift on my 08 ranger?
  2. Biscuit44

HI 2nd gear rpms

i talked to my friend who runs a shop and told him i have really high rpms in my second gear. around 3000. he said i need to change the coolant temperature sensor cause he said it ruins alot of transmissions if it isnt replaced. is this right?
  3. Biscuit44

so i need alot of idea everyone!!!

what would you do to my 2008 ford ranger sport 4x4? it can be anything logical :D
  4. Biscuit44

ok here it goes

so im going to be buy a body lift. the performance accessories 3 inch for 08 ranger. i know that this isnt a suspension lift but im coming across some questions. 1. Do i need longer shocks for a body lift? 2. will Bilstein heavy duty shocks work for my truck with or without the lift...
  5. Biscuit44

Its complete!!!!!!!! Muahhahahaha

So i just finished my torsion crank and it looks sick now i need a body lift any one wanna donate me 250 dollars ???? i dont know how to post pictures :dunno:
  6. Biscuit44

i cant find the torsion bar!!

my truck is up in the air and ive looked at the crank your torsion bar instructions and i cant find it i might stupid lol do i need to remove the tires or skid plate?
  7. Biscuit44

3 in leveling kit

i am buying a 3 in leveling kit for truck and i wanted to know what kind of shocks work for it? or do all shocks work?
  8. Biscuit44

Helpppppp i need new shocks

So i just bought me an 08 ranger 4x4 and i wanna get away from stock shocks! does any one know what shocks i can put on my truck??? i have looked at bilstein shocks and they are the only ive really found any help would be awesome!!!
  9. Biscuit44

Hi everyone!!!

Hey guys i just bought my second ranger!! finally joining a good site!!! i have some questions about shocks so if you know them let me know

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad