• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dugga4life

vibration under acceleration??

94 ranger 4.0 man. trans 4x4, when i have it any gear when i hit the gas it vibrates and when i let it off it goes away, and my ujoints on the front axle shaft are shot, but i thought that was only in use when your in four wheel, does that shaft spin even if your not in four wheel?
  2. dugga4life

351w swapped to 94 ranger!!!

i have a 94 ranger with the 4.0 manual trans 4x4, lifted 2in body. i found a really good deal on a 351 and i know the swap is possible but just wondering if its worth it and besides the motor mounts what are the other big mods. to make for it.
  3. dugga4life

easy alternator question!!

have a 94 ford ranger 4.0 man trans 4x4,,,, so im pretty convinced but before wrenching anything off, just thought i would ask,,, latley when im driving the gauges are starting to act weird on me, like when i have boat hooked up i turn the light on and the batt gauge reads low and the oil...
  4. dugga4life

this one will have you MDT's scratchen your head

on my 94 ranger i am getting my trailer lights trying to work for my boat trailer, now i have done the following .... replaced all light assembly's on the trailer with LED lights, replaced all the wiring for the trailer, replaced the connector from my truck going to the trailer connector, i...
  5. dugga4life

4.0 swaped to a 302 v8?

i have a 94 ranger 4.0 manual trans, and im really wanting to do a 302 swap, or possibly a 351 but i heard the 351 is to big, but im wondering how hard it would be to do a 302?
  6. dugga4life

towing @ high rpm's for long distance good or bad????

i have a 94 4.0 manual and i tow a 800 pound boat and in 5th gear it goes nowhere so i like to keep in 4th but the rpms are @2500-3000 the whole time, now no question is dumb so im asking it,,, when is the good time at rpms to shift and with tow weight is it bad on the engine to run the rpms it...
  7. dugga4life

4x4 grinding issue!!!

got a 94 ranger 4.0 4x4 manual trans,,,,i have auto 4x4 but the auto hubs broke and i got superwench manual locking hubs now. so the problem im having is when i put in 4x4 and i turn it makes a grinding noise like someone is dragging a knife across the top of gears,,its weird, but my truck like...
  8. dugga4life

bleed bleed and still soft pedal!!!

hey guys so i replaced the rear brake lines in my ranger,,,also i changed the wheel cylinders as well but i forgot the adjuster in one side and drove home and relised i had almost no brakes, ovbiously,,,,,but ive bleed the mc and the bleeders and the pedal is hard with the key on but when the...
  9. dugga4life

whats wrong with my MAF sensor!!!!

hey guys i need some help on this one.... i have a 94 ranger 4.0 manual trans, with OBD1...... and i just put a MAF sensor in it and when i unplug it with it running it runs no different and when you give it gas it revs like normal , and dosent throw a code either. it has been running rough and...
  10. dugga4life

how do you know if a maf is bad?

hey guys got a 94 ranger 4.0 and i think my maf might be bad, cause when the truck is running and i unplugg it it runns no different, plus some dipshit told me to clean with brake clean, i get bad gas milage and it runs rough, also when i put my clutch in i broke the driver bank o2 senor hook up...
  11. dugga4life

couple of questions??

dumb question but i can find the ob 2 hook up for my scan tool,,,94 ford ranger xl 4x4 4.0 man. trans reg cab. and also when my truck is running and i unplugg the MAF it doesnt run any different but not throwing a code? my truck runns really lean and i can figure it out
  12. dugga4life

Both doors on a 94 ranger wanted!!!

i have 1994 ford ranger xl reg cab. 4.0 , 4x4, 5speed, standard bed,, and im looking for both doors, i found a pair at a junkyard for 140 but looking to find a better deal ill will pick up. my truck is teal green and all manual windows and mirrors.
  13. dugga4life

I AM COMPLETELY STUMPED!!!! lets go all u master techs

i have a 94 ranger xl 4.0 4x4 man. trans... i just did a head job, new gaskets from the heads up and lapped valves yes i had the heads tested, and ever since my temp gauge goes crazy somtimes it will stay normal and somtimes it will jump up to the L on normal and goes back down.... and the weird...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad