• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bttlscrs00x

High Mileage Domestics

Hey guys. I'm in need of a bit of assistance here. I feel like this is the right place but who knows. At some point I'm going to be selling my DD and I want to purchase a domestic car (sedan probably) but I need it to be mostly okay when it gets to be higher in mileage. I also need it to be a...
  2. bttlscrs00x

'90 Frame Width?

I need this ASAP.. What's the width of the front of this generation Ranger? Just the frame..Any help is very much appreciated. :beer: Or maybe the next generation front clip/fender width?
  3. bttlscrs00x

Bed swap/compatibility

My truck currently has a 94 splash bed on it attached to a 93 regular cab on a 90 frame.. I found a super cheap 98 stepside bed, will this work? New holes were originally drilled in the 94 bed to make it work but mines rusting out the bottom and this new one isn't. I'll just have to drill new...
  4. bttlscrs00x

D44 nondisconnect?

D44 questions for SAS So I found this D44 out of a 89 Wagoneer that I'm looking to pickup. It says that it's nondisconnect.. I have no idea if this will work on my rig. I also found another out of a 90 Wagoneer that says it's w/o vacuum disconnect. I have a BW1354 in the truck that I would...
  5. bttlscrs00x

Ball Joints

First. I searched. I searched through threads and in the tech library. I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to put together the parts I need. Pricing, where to buy, etc. I had my ball joints figured out but on Monday my computer got a virus and I lost all of my bookmarked...
  6. bttlscrs00x

Start writing letters to your state reps NOW!

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/34/3469.asp ...If this passes, it'll mean bad things for everyone. Your political affiliations/opinions don't matter with this one. I know it's only being drafted but that shouldn't even be happening. :temper:
  7. bttlscrs00x

Primer

What's a good (re: decent?) store-bought brand of primer? What is it and where do I get it? ...I'm talking: Autozone Napa Advanced Auto Murray's Lee O'Reilly's Those the the area parts chains I can think of.
  8. bttlscrs00x

4.0 and tires question

I tried to put this in the right spot.. Lol.. So my truck has a 4.0 in it that was swapped long before I got it. I've always figured I'd just swap in a bigger motor but then I started really thinking about it. I'm running 35s on there and the thing is a dog. It's got 4.10s in both axles. If I...
  9. bttlscrs00x

Identifying rims

I have 2 wheels that I need to know the make and model of. Is there a way to find out what they are by looking at them? There's no words on them that I saw but I may not have looked very well.
  10. bttlscrs00x

Rear Light Wiring

So I have a 94 sidestep bed, with a 3-color (amber) rear light assembly, attached to a 93 cab, that came stock with a 2-color rear light assembly. I have everything wired so everything works except the amber turn signal because it didn't exist for the 93. Is there relatively simple/cheap way to...
  11. bttlscrs00x

Fiberglass shell

Is it possible to patch fiberglass? Part of the glass on my bed is cracked and coming loose. I hate that my truck even has it on there because it's always going to get damaged. :annoyed:
  12. bttlscrs00x

SAS lift question

My truck has a D35 TTB/8.8 axle combo with a 6" Skyjacker lift right now. If/when I eventually do a SAS and a stronger in the rear, will I need to replace the entire lift kit? Or is it just swapping out a few parts? Thanks in advance.
  13. bttlscrs00x

New from Chicago

Hey, I'm from Chicago. Recently picked up a 93 Ranger with a 6" lift, 35s, D35 TTB/8.8 Bought it running and driving, which I think is great for the price. Just needs a little TLC to be 100% road-worthy/street legal. I'll be popping in with a bunch of n00b questions, so don't be too harsh...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad