• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 4.0 OHV rear oil and coolant leak

Sorry if this is in another thread somewhere but ive been searching for an hour and havent found anything so here goes. I have a 94 Mazda B4000 LE 4x4. a couple of weeks ago i had a severe coolant leak from my lower intake manifold gasket. I did a full replacement with the new 2-piece felpro...
  2. B4000 to the rescue

wanted to show off some pics of my truck towin the TRD out of the mud and who would appreciate that more than a bunch of fellow ranger enthusiasts Good day....
  3. B4000 to the rescue

just wanted to show off some pics of my truck towin the TRD out of the mud...
  4. kind of new

Ive been a member for about a week but i cant figure out how to get into the user control panel to show off my truck as i build her up:icon_hornsup:. this site is definitely not user friendly:dunno:. for info its great but it is a severe annoyance being a member and trying to navigate the site...
  5. My 94 B4000

heres my B4k at P.city, all ive done is tires so far. the mods are comin soon. TRD couldnt talk shit after i towed him out 3 times lol
  6. My B4k

file:///C:/Users/Susan/Downloads/B4000%20Saves%20TRD%202.jpg I hope i uploaded the photos correctly. This site isnt the easiest to navagate. anyways heres my mazda B4000 4x4 at prairie city. Pic set #1
  7. New addition from Sac...thanks to cal lotto

Hello Ranger Station!!! i recently picked up a 94 mazda b4000 LE 4x4 auto. i had a 2000 2.5 2wd but she was stolen.... anyways ive been using the site for a while, thanks by the way, but finally i have a truck worth posting. i will get pictures up as soon as possible but it looks very very...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad