• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94rangerx

what is this piece called?

does anyone know what that piece is on the back side of the intake plenum that has all the vacuum hoses going to it, its a 94 3.0
  2. 94rangerx

need help with a4ld trans

i got a quick question i have a 94 ranger 3.0 auto, i just put in a transmission out of another truck in it i replaced the trans filter and fluid and the vacuum modulator and when u try to take off it seems like it has no power to move except in reverse it will pull just fine, once u get going...
  3. 94rangerx

need some help

i have a 94 ranger 3.0 automatic, ive just started having problems with it. first the trans fluid started disappearing didn't have no leaks or anything found out it was the vacuum modulator and replaced it and the fluid and filter, that fixed that then just a couple days after replacing that it...
  4. 94rangerx

dash question?

i got a 94 ranger 3.0 auto, that im rebuilding and the wiring behind the dash is all screwed up and i got a parts truck thats got the 2.3 5spd, and was just wondering if that wiring would work or would i need one from a 3.0 auto? i searched around on here and couldnt find an answer.
  5. 94rangerx

question need help ASAP

i got a quick question its probably stupid but, i just got done puttin bearings and seals in my rearend and i noticed that after i got it put in the driveshaft hooked up and everything that the drivers side axel still spins and passenger side dont, while its in park. its not supposed to do that...
  6. 94rangerx

newbie here need some help

im in the process of changing the rearend in my ranger, and the axle seal had to be replaced in the one im putting in the truck, and i went to remove the bolt to pull that pin out and it is stripped were i cant use a wrench socket or vise grips on it, is there anyway other way to get the c clip...
  7. 94rangerx

trans swap

i got a 1994 ranger with the 3.0 automatic 2wd, the trans went out and i was just wondering what 5 spd transmissions will bolt up to it and about what years will work.
  8. 94rangerx

transmission question

i got a 94 ranger with the 3.0 automatic, the transmission had went out in it the other day and i have a 2000 ranger parts truck with the 2.5 5spd, i was just wondering if that trans will work in it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad