• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MMazdaman

2004 Ranger FX4 for $7500... is it a good deal?

I'm checking out a 2004 Ford Ranger FX4 with leather seats mp3 cd player, the FX4 rims, BFG All terrains, dual exhaust and 65k miles for $7500. Looks good, only has a few scrapes on the fender flares and on the tailpipes. It also has a faded FX4 sticker. other than that looks AWESOME... but...
  2. MMazdaman

Vacuum Leak?

I have a 1998 Mazda B2500 4 cyl etc.. has 188,000+ miles on it at anywhere from 55mph to 70 mph my a/c will stop blowing air. My bro says its a vacuum leak, but i haven't done too much to try and fix it other than replace 2 old hoses. would that be a vacuum leak? and... would fixing that...
  3. MMazdaman

Durango XTR.... Any good?

I was told about Durango XTR tires. They're pretty cheap but look pretty good kind of like a BG All terrain and a Bridgestone Dueller... has anybody used this tire?.. are they any good?
  4. MMazdaman

Lift blocks and coil spacers?

What do you guys think of using lift blocks and coil spacers for a 2" lift? not looking for any performance out of it. just looking to take the sad look off my truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad