• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2tonefx4

Which are the IAT sensor wires?

Wasn't sure which forum to put this under, but was looking to find which two wires are for the IAT sensor? I have gathered that it is incorporated into the MAF plug, just not sure on which of the wires.
  2. 2tonefx4

winch w/stock bumper

I am contemplating attempting to incorporate a winch using my stock bumper. I don't want to put on an aftermarket bumper. I know a few members have done this, so was looking for pics on how this was done and the finished product. Thanks.
  3. 2tonefx4

Quality Lug Nuts

I just put new rims on my truck and was unable to use the original lugnuts. The lug nuts that i need for my new rims are of a different shape. I went to Autozone and bought the only set they had...some spline drive set for around 40 bucks...just so that i could put my rims on, but they are...
  4. 2tonefx4

Light bar input?

I just got done putting a 3" bl and 33x12.50 on my 07 FX4 and am looking to put on a light bar but not sure on the style. I want it to mount to the bedrails, and have a few ideas. Input? This is how my truck looks now: These are the ones I am thinking about, but other suggestions are...
  5. 2tonefx4

Rim Ideas/Input?

I got a black and grey 2tone FX4, and and putting a lift on it with 33's. I am planning on getting new rims, but have hit a snag...Don't know what looks best, so was looking for input. My truck: I don't want the look of a bright and shiny rim. I ordered Some American Racing ATX Chamber...
  6. 2tonefx4

BL and 33's?

I have a 2007 FX4 and am in the process of ordering a 3" body lift, 15x8 rims with 3.75 backspacing, and 33x12.50r15 tires. I want to install these and keep my bumper valance. This is all strictly for appearance. Will this work without removing the bumper valance? I have heard many different...
  7. 2tonefx4

Help from those running 33's...

I am looking to run 33x12.5r15 on my 2007 FX4. Right now my suspension is bone stock. If I crank my tbars about 2 inches and swap out my shackles, will they fit without removing the bumper valance? Or is it too tight of a fit? Any input is much appreciated...
  8. 2tonefx4

What type of shock?

I am doing a slight lift via new shackles and torsion keys. The site i ordered them from states that new shocks are not mandatory, but your thoughts? And if new ones are suggested, what type/brand? I do not know much about this area, but was looking at the Pro Comp ES9000's. ???
  9. 2tonefx4

2007 fx4

I have done a few things over the last couple of years and still have a few things in mind. Next is the lift and upgrade to 33's.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad