• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Leaf springs & crumple zone

Any ideas on how strong the crumple zone is on the front of a '94 ranger? I'd like to do a leaf swap on my 2wd truck, however I'm concerned that I would have to rebuild the front frame horns. Anyone out there actually done a leaf swap with the crumple zone and had any issues witht he frame...
  2. DIY Electric fan controller

Hi folks, I found a circuit design on a 240Z forum and adapted it for a Taurus/Mk VIII dual speed fan. Please check it out and let me know your thoughs on it. :icon_welder:
  3. VIN & Option decoder

Found this while trying to figure out if I had Cali emissions or not. Also did the same decoder on my Bronco and both looked correct. http://www.compnine.com/vid.php Output: Report for VIN: 1FTCR10A8RUCXXXXX 1994 RANGER PICKUP 4X2 Built: April 20, 1994 Paint Code: UA Trim Code: H6 Gross...
  4. Over cooling

I've got an issue with my 94 Ranger 2.3 5spd. The truck never heats up according to the gauge (I know, it's inacurate). I went so far as to remove the clutch fan last night and ran it for 20 mins before it registered 1/3 up the gauge and had pressure and heat in both hoses. I stopped after...
  5. Cat Converter replacement?

I just pulled the muffler on my truck to discover that the insides of my cat were in my muffler, so I need to replace my cat. My question is, OEM direct fit or universal? The direct fit from Magnaflow is around $120 and the universal, also from Magnaflow, is around $65, both shipped at that...
  6. Hi, FNG here

Hey folks, new Ranger owner here. I just picked up a '94 standard cab 4 cyl 5 speed base model truck for $400. It was work every penny of $300 :icon_twisted: She's beat, dirty, been totaled, had bad tires on her, crappy rusted chrome wheels, nasty interior and best of all 221K miles. No...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad