• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 Ranger frame

I got a 93 ranger ,single cab short bed. 3. slow and a automagic trans. The frame is rusted bad and its breaking in half. I found a 96 ranger parts truck , same body style ect. Just has a manual trans. are the frames the same ? I know my 93 body will bolt on. will my gas tank and...
  2. who sells / makes these rims

had a set of these on my 84 ranger,cherokee n explorer.. always called them "alcoa"s " any one know where i can buy these at ? had a few sets in hawaii, now im in florida and cant find them :bawling:
  3. 88 ranger 2.9 wont start

soo... im back lol.. about to pick up a project.. 88 ranger ext cab, 2.9v6 manual trans, 4x4 , 6in super lift kit,3in body lift. baby blue, sitting on 31's ,has dual fuel tanks (which i never seen before!) buying it as a non running truck. PO said it ran / drove perfect and just shut off one...
  4. 93 explorer 4x4 project

so happy,im finally getting another ford! selling my Daily driver dodge van to get this explorer, my s10 4x4 project is still a work in progress. i found it on craigslist for $1300 obo.. i thought it was 2wd, it never said 4x4 in the add. i started walking around it ,then i looked the front...
  5. Newb gave up on his chevy

hey guys , my name is matt. im 21. live in hawaii. was in the army for 4 years. about to move back to florida. got a 4 year old son waiting for me ,and planning to get married. all the toys gotta go now :bawling: ive been heavily addicted to the S10 4x4's. because of this move ,my s10 project...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad