• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help! No Heat, nasty cold Chicago weather

1997 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 V6 4x2 Extended Cab 170,000miles So my moms Kia died and I have to let her use my truck for however long she needs. This is the first winter experience with the truck as I bought it in the summer as my second vehicle. She has the truck some distance from me and has...
  2. Butyl rubber seal size to buy?

I'm replacing the whole rear window on 97 Ranger. Consensus says get butyl rubber on a roll but they vary in thickness from 1/8" to 1'. What is the recommended size or does someone know of a particular brand I can buy online. Thanks!
  3. name that part

I have a leak that I'm trying to pinpoint it's origins. I'm assuming it is oil. Is this the drain pan and drain plug? The substance is collecting at the drain plug and at first I thought it was the plug or gasket but could be something higher up as there is black gunk on the engine by the...
  4. Will they fit? picture of rim guy is selling

I have to get new tires as they are almost bald. I currently have p224 70R14 on 14x6 rims (the gray basic steel rims which have rust on them). So I thought I'd look through Craigslist for some better looking rims. Guy is selling for $100, 4 pretty worn tires P225 70R14 on 4 rims. Looking up the...
  5. trans flush or drain?

Tomorrow I'm going to have the trans fluid changed as the mechanic said it was really dirty and he had to add 3 quarts before it started operating (still slight hesitation) I'm taking it to a trans shop. Truck has 87k miles and has been neglected as it was sitting around for awhile. Should I...
  6. hey all

Hi! I'm Chris from Chicago. I hope to learn a lot from this site. I plan on making mods on my stock truck. It's something I wanted to do years ago but life got in the way. I want to lift and add 33" tires. I won't be off roading but just want a more aggressive look. From pictures I've seen on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad