• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fastford04

94 ford ranger 4wd problems

so my buddies got a 94 ford ranger 4wd auto he thought his push button switch was out so he a couple from the jy well he switched them out an they still dont light up an shift the transfer case in 4wd. hes got power to the switch but ater that he an i are both lost... when it comes to this...
  2. fastford04

alum. radiator 2.9

Well my stock radiator quit on me the other day I found a crack in it by the nipple on the top left corner I was pullin it out to see if I culd jb weld it an when I took the hose off it completely broke off. A brand new one at orilley an autozone is $120 with a life time warranty. So I was...
  3. fastford04

2002 blonneville blower motor

this is my wifes car she informed me the other day that the blower in her car is working just when it wants to. she said you can start the car with ac or heater on an it just not blow anything an she said she could smack the passenger side dash an it start workin fine she just would hafto do it...
  4. fastford04

power steering pump line

does any one know if the power steering line that comes out of the side of the power steering pump on a 88 b2 is supposed to have a lil spring an ball in it? one of my buddies told me that that was my problem? any help is greatly apprechited
  5. fastford04

power steering pump bleed problem?

ok i recently swapped out my power steering pump i know its not bad cause the truck i took it off of it workd well. any ways my bronco was ran for about 3-4 days with the pump on cause i needed it to get back an fourth to work well ive got the pump back on an all an its full of fluid i just cant...
  6. fastford04

Factory Water Temp Gauge

I took my factory water temp gauge out because the temp gauge in the dash is bad and doesn't work so I installed a sunpro one. Started the bronco it wont idle starts runs an dies.. Well after a few minutes of tinkering I discover that the factory water temp gauge must be plugged in for it to...
  7. fastford04

E-Fan Conversion

Well I was going to do a flex fan swap but now once I found an seen the price of the adapters I believe ive decided to just go ahead an do the Efan. What i need to know is if theres a certain year specific vehicle that works best with the 88 bronco 2's or a certain brand an size i need to look...
  8. fastford04

flex fan

i was thinking while I have the front of my motor tore down i have my flex fan from my old f100 layin around an i was thinkin bout swappin out the old fan clutch an puttin it on there im still going to run my factory shroud i like the idea of constant cooling as to the clutch fan set up if...
  9. fastford04

Water Pump Pulley Out Of Alignment With Harmonic Balencer Pulley...

My problem started really all of a sudden on monday when on my way to work my powersteering pump belt just kickd off so i just took the belt of it was ruffled a lil bit an threw it back in the bronco an went on to work an bought me a new belt that night. well on tuesday it workd find on my way...
  10. fastford04

power steering pulley

im trying to swap my power steering pump out im completely baffled on how to get the da** pulley off! ive lost my chilton book somewhere in a move. an im completely stumped. its an 88 bronco 2 2.9 i feel like a complete idiot but after about 30 mins of searching an haveing to get up early i...
  11. fastford04

2.9 cat back

i got a 88 b2 i had a flowmaster 10 seris muffler on it with one cat an a 2.5 outlet behind the rear tire. I got tired of it it sounds to glass pack like to me. I cut the muffler off behind the cat. I'm wanting to just run the exhaust back out in the exit an just get a peice of 18 inch 2.5...
  12. fastford04

Xmods Do You Own Any?

Just throwing this out there to see who hits on it.... So does anyone else on the board build, race or just have and xmod?
  13. fastford04

2004 Ford F150 Fx4 Weird Idle

You could be driving down the road perfect runs good but come to a stop sign or a red light you hafto put it up in neutral to keep it runnin like it doesnt want to idle its really worse at night with the headlights on like it doesnt want to idle at all in drive, ive tried doin what my owners...
  14. fastford04

x-driveshaft

well ive finally got off my arse an up and done something new to the b2 after along hia-das! My stocker GKN style was about gone so it pulled it down today an bolted up the yoke from a 1354tcase the measurement at ride stance is 29 1/2 from yoke to flange.. the measure ment fully compressed...
  15. fastford04

m5r2 shifter rebuild help

I bought one of these kits to fix a buddy's shifter.... parts came yesterday, but someones had it all apart b4 and i found this blow up of it but its not helping me any... http://www.frontiernet.net/~miketoni/images/tbird/M5R2%20Shifter%20Rebuild.htm When i pulled the shifter out of the...
  16. fastford04

Explorer Front shaft in a b2..

I've heard tell of some ppl puttin a 1st gen explorer front shaft in the rear of a b2..with out havin any problems they just hafto get it shortned! some say if your runnin over 4inches or so of lift it will fit right in there... im runnin probably about 2.5-3 inches or so in the rear an roughly...
  17. fastford04

North East Tennessee.....

Ne one live in the Harrogate Area? im about an hour north of Knoxville......
  18. fastford04

throttle body swap...

sup yall!! happy tday. i was curious about this throttle body swap ive seen some ppl talking about on here...i got an 88 2.9 b2 was wondering what it was what i needed that type of thing!! thought maybe someone might have a link or something!
  19. fastford04

2.9 clutch and slave

Boy im not looking forward to this 3 day weekend!! i gotta put a clutch an slave cylinder in my 88 b2! just from looking at the chilton manual im dreading it!! maybe its in my head!! just wondering if anyone had any words of encouragement forme b4 i venture on this quest tomorrow mornin!!?? adam
  20. fastford04

conversion kit

Im needin a auto hub to manual hub convo kit, anyone know iftheres a way around the 60 dollar kit? kinda like the way around the kit for the d35 inthe sticky? i could rund around to the junk yards just thought someone out there might could help thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad