• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bigboy273

t-bar front end 2wd to 4wd

I was wondering what all i would need to do the swap from 2wd to 4wd on a truck with t-bar front end and if any one on here has done this advise would be greatly appreciated -Cody
  2. bigboy273

2000 Trailhead

Heres my 2000 trailhead ranger 3.0 auto, 3 inch body lift ,2 inch t-bar crank, and factory blocks replaced with 3 inch ones, 33 x 12.5 maxxis bravo 751s, on black 15 x 10s rock crawlers, a K&N drop in and 2.0 Glasspack , 1 10 inch sub and 300 watt amp and top of the line JVC head unit Cobra 19...
  3. bigboy273

sound cuts out

hey everyone i have a jvc deck and when i make a sligth right turn the music cuts out but the sub still hits oh yeah i also have kicker ds door speakers and boss tweeters thanks cody
  4. bigboy273

Sas mazda

Image Hosting Not mine but just thought yall would like it and was wondering if anyone on here owned it -Cody
  5. bigboy273

o2 sensors

my buddy has a 99 f150 with 4.2 v6 and the o2 sensor code keeps popin up is there any other thing o2s will mess with like high rev/ low idel and so on all input welcome -Cody
  6. bigboy273

Metro atlanta

I was just wondering how many people on TRS lived in metro atl Cody
  7. bigboy273

Custom Bumper

I was thinkin of buliding a bumper for my truck and was wondering what some of ya'll have done thanks Cody
  8. bigboy273

Power locks

Hey i was just wondering if any one has ever used a universal remote entry kits and if some one has how hard is it to hook up Thanx Cody
  9. bigboy273

Body mount bushing

Im am in the process of putting a body lift on and the body mount bushing are spinning instead of the bolt coming out can some one please help me it would be appricated Cody
  10. bigboy273

15x10 what back spacing

Im getting 15 by 10 with 33 on a 2000 ranger with 3 in body lift what bs should i use Cody
  11. bigboy273

Roll bar Pics

I was wondering if anyone has pictures of ther roll bar in a 1998- ranger Cody
  12. bigboy273

33 A/T's

ok i was wondering what the best A/T is and how bad are thy gonna hurt my truck after. i have 4.10s and 31 with a 3.0 right now Cody
  13. bigboy273

2000 Trailhead

Hey i was wondering if any one knew anything about the trailhead rangers Thanks Cody
  14. bigboy273

Torsion lift

Hey guy i havs a 2000 trailhead group ranger and was wondering if a t-bar crank would screw with anything but aligment thanks Cody

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad