• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Testing Question

I have 92Ranger 2.3L. How does one go about testing the coil packs. I read one thread where a voltage meter was used but no info. Thanks
  2. More Air to The Intake vs. economy

What about... On my 1992 Ford Ranger 2.3L 4cyl. while working trying to solve a "Ck eng. light" I happened to notice on the air induction tube, a cylindrical shaped cone that apears to direct the intake air to the sides of the tube before entering the intake manifold. Since this appears to...
  3. Check Engine Light

Have a Check Engine Light that will not go off. Ran a diaognostic and determined EGR was sending signal. Pulled off EGR and sprayed with brake cleaner (heavy carbon) which freed up the rod so the rod would travel back and forth when vacuum applied to the system. (had negative bat. cable off) Did...
  4. Having Problem W/3rd Gear???

Hope there is someone out there that can help answer a question. I had posted in the wrong forum (being a newbe) but finally figured out how to make this work and wanting to get involved. having said this, here is my problem... Just bought 1992 Ford Ranger W/2.3L 5sp. 2wd that has been sitting...
  5. Have A Problem ?? Slave Cylinder

:dntknw: I am new to this forum and thought it would be good to have contact with other Ranger Owners. Having said this, I am haveing a concern with the shifting of my transmission after a recent overhaul. When driving, I can shift smoothly from 1st-2nd then can not seem to find or get it into...
  6. Have A Problem ?? Slave Cylinder

:dntknw: I am new to this forum and thought it would be good to have contact with other Ranger Owners. Having said this, I am haveing a concern with the shifting of my transmission after a recent overhaul. When driving, I can shift smoothly from 1st-2nd then can not seem to find or get it into...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad