• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jdunlop77

need inspection western mass

i live in western mass and cant get my truck inspected because of the lift. its expired now, someone please help. ill pay. -jeff
  2. jdunlop77

window wont go up

93 ranger with power everything and the passenger window went down fine then just stayed down, passenger button doesnt move it and either does the driver side button. driver window works fine though, is it the window motor or something electrical??? any help pleaseeee its rained hard the past 3...
  3. jdunlop77

quick trail earlier today

whent out for a few hours today and finally remembered a camera. ill get better ones soon, but these are the first of my truck on the site. hope everyone likes.
  4. jdunlop77

dana 35 ttb strength

hey guys, i havnt really researched much but i thought id put a post up, im running my 93 on 33in tires now but im lookin to do some trimming and get some 35s under it. i know 35s could be pushing the dana 35 as i get it against some rocks and slam the gas to the floor once in a while. my...
  5. jdunlop77

4 lo not working

4x4 high works fine, lo it does nothing. its electronic that you can shift on the fly crap, could it be wiring or something? help mee
  6. jdunlop77

not mine but nice truck

just saw this poking around on youtube just thought it was pretty cool, id like to drive it anyways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzAAQVJXeSE&NR=1
  7. jdunlop77

93 4.0 tranny

i want to get a 5 speed for my 93 4.0, got the a4ld in there now that will die any day. ive been told the fm145 is what i need, and also been told the mazda m50d-r1 is what i need soo im a little confused wich one would be the right one.
  8. jdunlop77

body lift/body mount

not sure where to really post this, but while back i put on a body lift and new body mount bushings on my 93 ranger except for the front two mounts. the front firewall i guess it would be called (where the radiator is mounted) has rusted completely away from the body mounts so there kinda just...
  9. jdunlop77

rear upper shock mount broke

rear upper shock mount on driver side broke today, im kinda pissed. the bolt part snapped off right after where the shock is in place, so its still holdig the shock, but no room to put a nut on to keep it there. do i need to replace the whole mount? and i cant weld if it needs to be and i cant...
  10. jdunlop77

2004 seats

im sure theres threads on this somewhere but im looking and need an answer quick, i can get some 2004 seats 60/40 real cheap and need new ones for my 93. does anybody know if id be able to put the 04 seats on my 93 tracks and get these seats in fairly easy? i gotta let them know by tonight if i...
  11. jdunlop77

new rancho shocks seem small, help

just got 4 new rancho rs5000 shocks, said they were for lifted rangers when i got them and the shocks when fully extended are about 2 inches shorter than the tuff country shocks i have on the truck now (i have a 4 inch lift on the truck). put them in place to see what it was like and with the...
  12. jdunlop77

explorer leaf spring code

i am trying to pick up a set of explorer leaf springs for my 93 ranger, called the junk yard to get some decent used ones and they asked wich spring code i need, either W, F, H, or L. not sure what i need, i want the 4 leaf. i just want to make sure theyll fit length wise
  13. jdunlop77

98 explorer v8??

my friend totaled a 98 explorer with the 5.0, i want to do the v8 swap when my 4.0 dies (probobly soon), just wondering if this engine will be a good base for doing this since hes giving me the truck for nothing. if not what engne will work best, year out of what etc. i only want the 302 im not...
  14. jdunlop77

leaf spring sagging.

93 ranger with 4in tuff country, the left side rear end sags, and when i look at the leaf spring lift shackle its flexing backwards while the right side shackle is straight up and down. just wondering before i go tearing it apart if ayone knows if something is off or if my leaf is tired and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad