• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pigeon toed 90 xlt

I finally got a ranger that I've had my eye on for 2 years home tonight. and with a storm moving in tonight and work in the morning I can't go playing with it yet. with that being said the truck took a small hit on the drivers front tire the original tire and wheel were swapped out years ago and...
  2. finally getting back into another ranger

Well its been a few years but I'm getting a hell of a deal on a 90 ranger Thats been sitting for a while. The truck is in decent shape it's a 2.3/5 speed with 60k on the clock anything you guys can recommend to look out for. I went and checked it out in person and I'm impressed and happy with it...
  3. 4x4 swap ?

there is a member on here wanting to buy my truck and swap everything into his 2002 2wd ranger i have a 4wd 2000. will it work for him is everything swap over? he asked me and i dont have a clue so i'm asking you guys thanks.:icon_cheers:
  4. p0176 wtf?

just wondering what can i do to clear this code.
  5. whats up TRS

alright i'm new to the site but it started on a good note i'm wanting to get rid of my 94 mark viii so i can find a 2 wd ranger stick. i was gonna use the 4.6 dohc in a ranger but decided i'd hold off till next year. mark viii needs a trans and i need a ranger ive already had 3 and look forward...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad