• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4x4 ball joints question

I'm lowered 4/5 on junkie ol Belltech beams right now. I have some brand new DJM beams I will be putting on my truck soon. I want to replace my ball joints and I have heard if you use Moog 4x4 ball joints the are a little bit longer and you can get a better bite with the pinch bolt and they are...
  2. The Truth about Splash Ranger Coil Springs

no markings on the springs themselves? cause they arent always on the trucks they came off of
  3. The Truth about Splash Ranger Coil Springs

Im not so sure the 4x4 splash springs are the same as 2wd splash springs lol
  4. The Truth about Splash Ranger Coil Springs

so are 4 cylinder and v6 splash spring rates different??????
  5. question about splash springs

im looking into getting a set of splash front springs to drop my front end another inch......is there a difference in v6 front splash springs and 4 cylinder splash springs?
  6. lowing my ranger

im looking into doing the same rear end swap.....i was advised to change the rear main seal also
  7. My Build thread

Dang man! You have takin really really good care of that truck! I work in the autobody industry and i see alot of cars and trucks that arent takin care of.....WOW! that paint looks dang good for being the original!!!!!
  8. lowing my ranger

take it to an alignment shop!
  9. Look what UPS brought me today :)

Ordered them on Dec 20th and got them today Dec 23rd...coming from California! Bought them from AutoandArt.com of of ebay for $40 for the pair THE OLD TAILS....My OE tails i tinted (taped the reverse part off) THE NEW TAILS....Alot of people told me i would have to either drill a hole for...
  10. Looking for some other ranger fokes in the North GA area!

I have a white 96 reg cab short bed 2.3L 5-speed ranger and im looking for other guys/gals in the North GA/South TN area. Im looking into getting a step side bed, explorer 8.8 rear end with disk brakes and limited slip, lowering my truck,.......I work with a couple of guys that have rangers that...
  11. Help finding an 8.8

sweet. thanks
  12. Help finding an 8.8

oh ok....i was just using that as an example. Im really looking for something close to what is in my truck now....(not sure what it is)
  13. Help finding an 8.8

sweet thanks for the help. so a 5.13 would be..... 5L13 and so on?
  14. Do i need spacers?

I have a 96 reg cab ranger with 2.3L 5-speed. I found some 99-04 mustang GT 5-spoke design 17" wheels i really like....Can i run these on my truck without using a spacer or will i have to have some kind of spacer???
  15. Help finding an 8.8

I have a 96 regular cab ranger and im wanting to get an 8.8 rear end with disk brakes and limited slip......what do i need to look for when i go to the junk yard?
  16. 96 2.3L 5-speed.... maintance

Since i bought my truck in July with around 215,000 and now have about 217,000+ I have changed.... Water pump theromstat upper and lower hoses Timing belt Timing tensioner cam seal crank seal oil pump seal drive belt cam sensor flushed...radiator, heater core, block Changed all 8 spark plugs...
  17. factory intake questions

I have a 96 2.3L ranger and i was wanting to know a few things Is this the MAF sensor? If so how would i go about putting a cone type filter on with this type of sensor? Intake air temp sensor???? (the 2 wire connector)
  18. 96 2.3L with some code issues....help please

I have a 96 2.3L 5-speed it has 217k miles runs great. My truck has been jerking/missing so i scanned it and threw a cam sensor code and evap code....(sorry i forget the PO code numbers) i changed the cam sensor out when i did some maintance last weekend and the code came back and its do the...
  19. Experiences with Davis Unified Ignition or other ignitions

For starters i have a 96 2.3L 5-speed.....Ive looked around and even called customer service about the Davis Unified Ignition system (2 coils and 8 10mm wires) Is there anybody that has experiences personally with this "kit"? And i will get some autolite or motorcraft platinum plugs. I know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad