• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. where did this dana 30 come from?

is the lsd worthless then?
  2. where did this dana 30 come from?

o well when i do sell it how much is a good asking price for it?
  3. where did this dana 30 come from?

this axle was bought for mock up,
  4. where did this dana 30 come from?

Anyway just picked up this dana 30 from a kid who needed some cash anyways its a lp dana 30 with the non vaccumm disconnect, has 3.73 gearing and a lsd. Also is setup for a 4 link with springs. The wierd thing is that it has a cv shaft on one side and a u joint shaft on the other side...
  5. help again surging idle

Well kinda just stuck here Truck runs okay, smokes on startup but once the cat warms up smoke goes away, so i know im burning oil somewhere. No codes, compressions is right around 160 on all cylinders. Now my timing was way off so i just adjusted it by feel until i bought a timing light...
  6. distributor hold down bolt?

does anyone know the thread pitch and size of the bolt, i have no idea where mine went:dunno:
  7. Quick question

Okay so just had a fast question, do the 2.9 heads have a o ring gasket around the spark plug? i let the truck sit for a few days, and on the #1 cylinder the plug is drenched in oil, im also guessing this is the reason for the smoke pouring out the exhaust. any help is appreciated.
  8. The dilemma.....

So i just bought a 88 ranger, of course it needs tires(slicker then a babys bottom) and of course you know im going to lift it and put bigger tires on this baby(only 33's) now what would you do, i could lift it right now with a rough country but then my tires would be bald and ugly, or i have...
  9. wide 31's?

hey what are some wider 31's? for a decent price too, i seen the ltb's at 31x11.5x15 but i thought i saw somewhere there was a 13.5 with 31 somewhere.
  10. hey everyone

well i just picked up a 88 2.9 4x4 ranger, now i want to do all the maintenance that i can before it gets too late. anyways it has 200xxx miles on it and ive checked compression and thats good, looked for signs of a cracked head and none so far. heres a list of what i am going to do - replace...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad