• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. some wheelin pics!

Heres a few pics from the last couple runs ive went on.. My buddys chevy he just finished up My other buddys POS f150, seems like we gotta tow that thing home everytime were out lol Awesome trail, but it comes to a hault when u get to the swamp, I guess this is why there wasnt...
  2. clutch fan question?

So after a weekend of wheelin and muddin i noticed a funny sound in the front of the motor, and im now having some over heating problems when going up hills and such, the sound seems like its coming from the clutch fan but im not totally sure, should i be able to stop my clutch fan when my...
  3. Fox Mountain 2009

Hey just thought i would share some pics from a event i went to on the weekend called the Fox Mountain 4x4 rally, this was my first time going and i had a blast! There was a poker run on saturday and the mud bog races on sunday, the trails were anywhere from mild to wild, perfect trails for...
  4. new lift!

My lift finally came in on monday and me and a buddy finished putting it in last night so i thought id share some pics! still got a few things to do before its ready for next weekends 4x4 run, need some 33s, tow hooks, and a heat gauge, might put a snorkle on if i have time, if not it...
  5. coilpack getting wet?

hey, im having a problem with my truck and its starting to tick me off, i can go rippin in the mud all i want but if i splash threw some water the truck works like crap, like yesterday are wheelin trip got cut short once again because i went threw some water a bit to fast and got something wet...
  6. anyone from nova scotia?

anyone here from nova scotia? post up your rigs!
  7. seen a weird suspension today?

while i was working today i drove by a ranger that was lifted, i drove slow and noticed that he had what looked to be a big coil spacer on the top of his coils? has anyone ever seen this or know what im talking about? i didnt get a close look at it because i was driving but tomorrow im gonna...
  8. 12.50's on stock ranger rims?

ill be ordering my new tires withen the next couple weeks but im not sure of how wide of a tire i can put on my stock 92 ranger rims? i like wide tires but im not sure if 12.50's will fit? any suggestions? i dont have the funds for new rims and i cant seem to find any cheap white spokes...
  9. Fitting 33's?

hey, ive got a 92 ext cab ranger and i wonna know what its gonna take to fit 33's without cutting my fenders up, if i added a extra leaf in the back, put coil spacers in the front and a 3 inch body lift would i clear 33's? i dont do any hardcore offroading, wood roads, pits and muddy feilds is...
  10. Finally got a Ford!

Hey! I finally sold my car and got my self a ranger! so far i love it! ill never buy another car lol! but im not likin the stock look to much so its time to start playin with her! Im not getting to bad of gas mileage so i dont wonna go with 2 big of a tire, i was thinking some wide 31's, would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad